What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buff Gank

Leche

Leche_Police
Leche_Police
I think the gank kit from kitpvp should be buffed because it is so weak. I only wish that they buffed the speed or the strength. As of now it only has 2 speed and doesn't have strength anymore. I think that if it was going to have a buff it should be back up to strength 1 or it should be buffed to speed 4 or speed 3. BUFF IT.

Hydrogeno

Just a bad builder
Builder
Emerald
Diamond
QuoraCII
QuoraCII
Builder
Taon released a content update saying gank has now sharp 4?

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
Gank does not need any buff lmao it’s just been updated and it’s a good kit to use if you use it well

RunXC

FLUFFYKAT777
FLUFFYKAT777
I think that it should have the sharpness reduced but strength added so the overall damage is the same as with no strength and sharp 4. Doing this would let it break armor faster. (strength increases armor damage) so fights arent as extended, because it gets soup drained super fast. Fighting other kits like tank and knight, you have to go through like 2-3 inventories for every one of theirs. Part of this is because you have to waste soups constantly staying at 10 hearts (even if you only get dropped to like 8 or something) because theres several kit perks that can do up to 9 hearts. (chance double damage, and barbarian random chance of strength, etc)

Nassau

Winnaar
Winnaar
gank is basically a free kill rn if you play knight or tank

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
gank is basically a free kill rn if you play knight or tank
Just learn how to use it, it’s hard to learn but once you do it’s easier to just grind kills on it

Hamim

JirenSama
JirenSama
Gank definitely needs a buff to compete with knoght or tank

Nassau

Winnaar
Winnaar
Just learn how to use it, it’s hard to learn but once you do it’s easier to just grind kills on it
i dont even play gank lol its trash atm

edit: if youre ok in souping and you play tank or knight getting killed by a gank is almost impossible

RunXC

FLUFFYKAT777
FLUFFYKAT777
i dont even play gank lol its trash atm

edit: if youre ok in souping and you play tank or knight getting killed by a gank is almost impossible
Im probably the best gank player and i still get quickied and drained all the time. Even when i dont drop, i go through an entire inv of soup in like 15 seconds if im being hit by several people at once

Nassau

Winnaar
Winnaar
Im probably the best gank player and i still get quickied and drained all the time. Even when i dont drop, i go through an entire inv of soup in like 15 seconds if im being hit by several people at once
also doesnt help that gank has no armour so most people think its a free kill

RunXC

FLUFFYKAT777
FLUFFYKAT777
also doesnt help that gank has no armour so most people think its a free kill
Every chance kit newbie ever will jump you when youre fighting someone else, and if they get double damage even once its basically a rip