What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermione_Slay

Hermione_Slay
Hermione_Slay
I spent 1 mil on an enchanted book and tried to put it on my pickaxe it glitches out to I grinded to get 2mil to purchase the same book and the same thing happend. Once I went to mine the enchant would act like I didn’t even apply it to my pickaxe. (It won’t let me attach the video file)

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
(It won’t let me attach the video file)
Upload the video to YouTube.

Also, it’s a little hard to understand what you are trying to explain. It would be helpful if you used the format.

Hermione_Slay

Hermione_Slay
Hermione_Slay
this part two

this is part one

I basically spent 3 million on 2 enchanted books that for some reason didn't apply to my pickaxe.

Taon2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
Tinkerous Touch does not go on pickaxes iirc. It goes on helms, chestplates, leggings, and boots. It gets removed from the pickaxe because its not meant to be on there, meaning it gets removes so weird stuff dosent happen.

If you look in ./enchants, it should say which items the enchants are applied to. As for being able to put the book onto the pickaxe in the first place, I'll record the bug to be fixed in the future.

Thanks for reporting!
Locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.