What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bullying AstroStqr V2 (Puns)

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
Welcome back to the now weekly edition of Bullying Astro with Puns! (jk who has the time for that) anyways,
BACKSTORY:
Astro and I were hanging around on the creative server, which is now pretty empty. He was building a massive tree, which looked kinda like the other tree he built, just with different colored leaves! But that doesn't matter. So here I sat on the Monday afternoon, bored, out of ideas, helping astro with his tree, (which shows how bored i was) when I saw the perfect opportunity to enlighten Astro with some more amazing puns! But not any random puns this time! I decided to put my english lessons to use and apply what I've learned to help me form the exact moment when the joke would be the most entertaining. So i went, embarking on my journey to accomplish the perfect jokes. I had google ready with "top tree puns" and so I went. The following images were planned to the exact moments of when I would perform the jokes. Enjoy.

2019-01-28_13.57.40 copy.png

2019-01-28_14.04.13.png

PRESENT:
Ive learned Astro still dislikes puns with a passion from this! But that didnt stop me from giving one last joke to him!
2019-01-28_13.58.45.png
Even though I got kicked from Astro's plot, I will continue to enlighten him with puns and jokes with the power of /msg! Share your top jokes with Astro whenever you see him online! Join the revolution!

-Sara :D

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Stop using my name as clickbait !

Edou_

I build stuff
Diamond
Edou_
Edou_
Diamond
hahaha amazing

Jimbobads

The First Builder
Diamond
Jimbobads
Jimbobads
Diamond
I find this very In-tree-guing
Those puns are Oak-Kay

AstroStqr✧

Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
These jokes make me want to delete my forums account

H

hashbrown1

What do you do with a sick chemist?

If you can’t helium

And you can’t curiam

You might as well barium
LolXD

xDartz

I got heels higher den ur standards boo
Staff member
xDartz
xDartz
Good job sara

AstroStqr✧

Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Reported for harassment and posting images without consent

HelloNate_

Should I sleep? Yes, Do i? No
Diamond
VeryBehaved
VeryBehaved
Diamond
@AstroStqr why don't blazes ever make businesses? because they keep firing People!

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645

xTornado

Tornado
Diamond
xTornado
xTornado
Diamond
Good job!
I have a great one for you:
Q: Why did the bike fall over?
A: Because it was too tired.

Oinkie oof

quit but still visits forums
Diamond
Iron
Yo_Im_Dead
Yo_Im_Dead
Diamond
hm. they could use some sprucing up.
*astro has leafed the chat*
lol gj

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
BACKSTORY:
Astro and I were hanging around on the creative server, which is now pretty empty. He was building a massive tree, which looked kinda like the other tree he built, just with different colored leaves! But that doesn't matter. So here I sat on the Monday afternoon, bored, out of ideas, helping astro with his tree, (which shows how bored i was) when I saw the perfect opportunity to enlighten Astro with some more amazing puns! But not any random puns this time! I decided to put my english lessons to use and apply what I've learned to help me form the exact moment when the joke would be the most entertaining. So i went, embarking on my journey to accomplish the perfect jokes. I had google ready with "top tree puns" and so I went. The following images were planned to the exact moments of when I would perform the jokes. Enjoy.
ngl this made me laugh lol. Im sure Astro wood kill you if he had the chance. Ok I got to leaf now.