What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camri

Diamond
Gold
Iron
Camri
Camri
Diamond
My IGN: Camri
Platform: Server
Punished by: nocookies4me
Reason: Toxic
Date of punishment: 12/12/18
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted:

Hiya! I've made about.. 3 or 4 appeals now? I'm not really sure. Anyways, it's been almost a year now. I've tried to explain the story a million times but it's always been jumbled. I don't even remember all the details. I was going through one of the worst points in my life, and honestly, I was a terrible person. I've made many improvements over the 9 months I've been banned. I think I should just explain what I remember happening, and then tell you why I think I should be unbanned.

It all started out on the Skycade discord. Cookies and I used to be cool with each other, and although we only sort of knew each other through a mutual friend, we had an inside joke from the night before. It was literally just the phrase suck my toes. Anyways, later in the skycade discord, I told her to suck my toes. I thought she would understand but she didn't. She banned me from the discord, I appealed and got unbanned. It was all good at that point.

Sometime later, I was talking to some friends in a discord. This discord wasn't the official skycade one. It was a totally unrelated discord that one of my friends owned. In the discord server, cookies started talking and I called her a thot. I know it was uncalled for, and I'm sorry. It shouldn't have been said and I understand that now. Anyways, I got banned and have stayed banned ever since on both the server and the discord.

I've seen so many people get unbanned for the exact same thing I did and I just want to know why they got unbanned and I didn't. Please don't just say denied, locked. I want an explanation if that's possible. I've never fully realized why I got perm banned to be honest. I'm just guessing and going off of that. If I do get a reduce or unban, or at least an unban from the discord, I promise to be extremely respectful to those around me and take feelings into consideration. I didn't do that before and I'm ready to start now. I want to be a good person, and I want to treat people the way they deserve to be treated.

I want to be able to talk to those friends that I didn't get a discord name from. I want my friends back. Just please explain to me what I can possibly do to get unbanned. These appeals seem to get nowhere and I'm getting hopeless.

ItzNoah

yeehaw
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
ItzNoah
ItzNoah
Thank you for appealing!

Denied, locked

Status
Not open for further replies.