What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cant hoin Skycade Or invadedlands but can join Hypixel please help

PikachuGamez

RustWolf
RustWolf
Your IGN: RustWolf

Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.): The whole server

Brief description of the bug: So when I log onto skycade I see chunk errors (most of the time ) and then it says, An existing connection has been closed by the remote host or it would be stuck on Downloading terrain ( either if I join kitpvp or the server ) and then either say Timed out or An existing connection has been closed by the remote host.

Describe how to do the bug: I log on and if it works for a few secs I log onto kitpvp then it sticks on Downloading terrain the say An existing connection was closed by the remote host.

Video/photo proof:
Sorry for music forgot to turn off

I really want to join skycade I love playing Kitpvp and I would be destroyed if the server I play the most is the server I cant play.

CustomWeb

LetsGoOoof
LetsGoOoof
I think you're lagging. you didnt lag on hypixel because your badlion client got used to it loading. wait a little for skycade. :D

EDIT- your internet makes it so you cant play skycade. you lag too much. get a better one :)

PikachuGamez

RustWolf
RustWolf
I've waited for 24 hrs for skycade and I can't get better wifi since I am in an old part in my city which has 1 wifi company and I'm using the strongest there is on it

Edit: also its been working for a while now nearly 2 months so IDK, Every other game seems to be fine just Minecraft

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
even i have to relog sometimes due to chunk errors or other issues. It's more skycade's fault imo because any other server or application works fine on my Internet. I don't have any idea how this stuff works but people keep saying that it's due to skycade's bad host or something

PikachuGamez

RustWolf
RustWolf
Well it happens to more than just Skycade like inhavdedLands or Hungry.games/ Public Mc monday server

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Are you still experiencing this? If yes, try restarting your computer or uninstalling the launcher and then re-installing it.

PikachuGamez

RustWolf
RustWolf
No im good it fixed itself thx all :)