What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can't sell cactus on skyblock.

nonino aka longtermdamage

Diamond
nonino264
nonino264
Diamond
I think it's weird that you can't sell cactus and it's on grinding. I can't even sell it on the shop, and i have made a cactus farm.
I hope we can sell cactus c:

nursey_

I was Nursey__ then I lost a _
Staff member
Helper
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Nursey_
Nursey_
Helper
Cactus farms are not allowed due to the lag they cause, and due to this they have no monetary value at the shop. You can use cacti for dye and decoration. May I suggest that you remove the farm, just to avoid risk of punishment for inappropriate farm.

The best way to get money on the current skyblock is to get yourself a large melon farm on the go (manual) and get grinding that way. It doesn't take too long to get the money flowing that way :)

Diamond
nonino264
nonino264
Diamond
Cactus farms are not allowed due to the lag they cause, and due to this they have no monetary value at the shop. You can use cacti for dye and decoration. May I suggest that you remove the farm, just to avoid risk of punishment for inappropriate farm.

The best way to get money on the current skyblock is to get yourself a large melon farm on the go (manual) and get grinding that way. It doesn't take too long to get the money flowing that way :)
oh sorry i didnt know cactus farm wasnt allowed i will take it away! c:

Diamond
nonino264
nonino264
Diamond

by the way thanks for the help! :D

nursey_

I was Nursey__ then I lost a _
Staff member
Helper
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Nursey_
Nursey_
Helper
Not a problem, as long as you take it away, its all good. Have a cheeky peek at the rules as well whilst you're on the forums, avoids any issues down the line, especially if you weren't aware of them :) Have a great day.

Diamond
nonino264
nonino264
Diamond
Not a problem, as long as you take it away, its all good. Have a cheeky peek at the rules as well whilst you're on the forums, avoids any issues down the line, especially if you weren't aware of them :) Have a great day.
Will do! :D