What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Change the name of crates keys for skyblock Egypt

Melonking100

Gold
We should change the names for Skyblock Egypt for the current crate is lunar which should be for Skyblock Galatic. What do you think it should be called?

A "Pharaoh Crate Key" sounds nice!
:) Maybe a "Sacred Crate Key" too? :)

prchica2

Maybe "solar crate keys" since its kinda the opposite of lunar (just an idea and it doesn't make sense really)

ViikPlays

Diamond
Maybe "solar crate keys" since its kinda the opposite of lunar (just an idea and it doesn't make sense really)
I think it makes sense. The ancient Egyptians did worship a sun god - Ra. :D I think it works well, especially because, like you said, it's sort of the opposite of the Galactic one.

5BeanBurritos

YouTuber
Diamond
I’m not the best at coning up with titles, but maybe “Karnak Crate Key”? “Karnak” is the name for the vast temple ruins in Egypt.

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
We should change the names for Skyblock Egypt for the current crate is lunar which should be for Skyblock Galatic. What do you think it should be called?
Keys of Giza
mine is clearly the best so far

I think it makes sense. The ancient Egyptians did worship a sun god - Ra. :D I think it works well, especially because, like you said, it's sort of the opposite of the Galactic one.
"Ra keys" has a certain shine about it. LOL

Khonsu (also Chonsu, Khensu, Khons, Chons or Khonshu) is the Ancient Egyptian god of the moon. His name means "traveller", and this may relate to the nightly travel of the moon across the sky.

We could call them Khons Keys or Chons keys. lunar is from the Latin word lūnāris of the moon. Don't think they spoke Latin in Egypt

Prch it actually does make sense (egpyt gods n all with the sun n all) , also changing the name would kinda be pointless and possibly make a reset more difficult with the keys when they have a new season of skyblock