What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Change the name of crates keys for skyblock Egypt

Melonking100

Diamond
Gold
GenerationM3lon
GenerationM3lon
Diamond
We should change the names for Skyblock Egypt for the current crate is lunar which should be for Skyblock Galatic. What do you think it should be called?

Skycade

Zaddish
Zaddish
A "Pharaoh Crate Key" sounds nice!
:) Maybe a "Sacred Crate Key" too? :)

Duckowap

Randy Mod
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Maybe sphinx crate keys

prchica2

prchica2
prchica2
Maybe "solar crate keys" since its kinda the opposite of lunar (just an idea and it doesn't make sense really)

ViikPlays

Diamond
ViikPlays
ViikPlays
Diamond
Maybe "solar crate keys" since its kinda the opposite of lunar (just an idea and it doesn't make sense really)
I think it makes sense. The ancient Egyptians did worship a sun god - Ra. :D I think it works well, especially because, like you said, it's sort of the opposite of the Galactic one.

5BeanBurritos

I give free e-cookies to my subscribers 😲
Diamond
5BeanBurritos
5BeanBurritos
Diamond
I’m not the best at coning up with titles, but maybe “Karnak Crate Key”? “Karnak” is the name for the vast temple ruins in Egypt.

Oinkie oof

trash at making pfps oof
Diamond
Iron
Merry_OOFmas
Merry_OOFmas
Diamond
pyramid keys.
idk my Egyptian stuffs

5BeanBurritos

I give free e-cookies to my subscribers 😲
Diamond
5BeanBurritos
5BeanBurritos
Diamond

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
vThom
vThom
Diamond
We should change the names for Skyblock Egypt for the current crate is lunar which should be for Skyblock Galatic. What do you think it should be called?
Keys of Giza
mine is clearly the best so far

Honeydewharibo

Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
I like the idea never really thought about it

ginthian

Ginthian
Ginthian
I think it makes sense. The ancient Egyptians did worship a sun god - Ra. :D I think it works well, especially because, like you said, it's sort of the opposite of the Galactic one.
"Ra keys" has a certain shine about it. LOL

Khonsu (also Chonsu, Khensu, Khons, Chons or Khonshu) is the Ancient Egyptian god of the moon. His name means "traveller", and this may relate to the nightly travel of the moon across the sky.

We could call them Khons Keys or Chons keys. lunar is from the Latin word lūnāris of the moon. Don't think they spoke Latin in Egypt

EasilyForgotten

Diamond
EasilyForgotten
EasilyForgotten
Diamond
Prch it actually does make sense (egpyt gods n all with the sun n all) , also changing the name would kinda be pointless and possibly make a reset more difficult with the keys when they have a new season of skyblock