What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Christmas Kit Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

OEO226

that SMP rando
Diamond
Iron
ohLiv
ohLiv
Diamond
IGN: ohLiv
Discord Tag: don't have one :/
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: star suffix and color collection (other things were bought for me)
Have you ever been banned?: nope, ima good girl
Why should we pick you?: because i really want christmas kit as i love the white nametag and there's so many things in it this year and yeah xD
What rank are you?: Diamond
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: no, why would i
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?: none

Last edited:

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
IGN:Banthony4
Discord Tag:Lol.com#2062
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: No bought someone bought something for me. And no I didnt beg them or ask they rnd got me it:)
Have you ever been banned?:Yes but I dont think this should effect it and Id never do it agian(Im also not a dirty hacker).
Why should we pick you?: I really want the Christmas kit and I love Christmas all year round Ive worn the same Christmas themed icecream skin ingme it has a santa hat and scarf:) and I really would be happy if I got this.
What rank are you?:No rank.
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: No I dont even know how to refund kits n stuff.
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?:I think 1 or 0 the last giveaway I was in was a while ago and I didnt win.

JasonN

Emerald Rank
Diamond
Iron
iiIcy
iiIcy
Emerald
Hey,

Im Jason. I started the christmas kit giveaway and would like to inform everybody that there is only 16 days till this ends. Remember to use the correct format as you gain a higher chance of winning.
NOTE - 4 Bans will automatically disqualify you.

Thanks
Best Regards
- Jason

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
IGN: Sara7645
Discord Tag: Sara7645#8595
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: No
Have you ever been banned?: No
Why should we pick you?: Because I really want some free stuff ya know? And like I just want key alls so its helping the community
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: No
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?: This is the first of them!

HelloNate_

Should I sleep? Yes, Do i? No
Diamond
VeryBehaved
VeryBehaved
Diamond
GN: WellBehaved
Discord Tag: don't have one
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: nope but around Christmas im buying iron
Why should we pick you?: I am Well behaved and will do lots of giveaways with Christmas gear
What rank are you?: default
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: Why would I my name says Well behaved xD
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in? None xD

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
My IGN: AstroStqr
Discord Tag: AstroStqr#0980
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: I've bought the OOF and GILBERT suffixes, Rosemary bought me the Halloween Pack and Star Suffix
( ty ^_^) everything else I own was bought by Luke1t0 (thanks by the way!)
Have you ever been banned?: I was banned for KillAura back in April, I have 1 false ban of bot, the rest are staff jokes
Why should we pick you?: I think the Christmas kit is a fun little cosmetic perk to own, as well that it shows support for the server. I'd totally buy it for myself and others if I could, except my parents don't let me spend a dollar without their permission ;-;
What rank are you?: Technically I'm gold rank because of staff, but I'm a rando non-rank without it
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: Of course not!
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?: None, this will be my first.

Good luck to everyone entering!
Alright I’m making a couple of edits to mine since things have changed, and I’m making a new post instead of editing my old one so Jason can see it.

I’m now a diamond rank, as Birbi was so nice that he bought it for me even though I told him not to. Also I resigned from staff so that plays a part into why I’m now an official diamond.

Exua

bispy
bispy
IGN: Troposos (soon changing it back to exua)

Discord Tag: Exua #1155

Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: Yes in fact I have, I've bought orange name tag, and The Duck Suffix.

Have you ever been banned?: Never been banned, and I never plan to get banned as who hacks on such a great server.

Why should we pick you?: I've always been ignored in chat due to my such small name and small tag, I ask a question people just ignore me, I would use this tag to ask my questions to the server, when I first started playing Skycade people always ignored me due to me not having a tag, and when I bought one, people still ignored me since my tags were so small, with this tag I will represent those who get neglected due to not having a tag.

I will also start giving away some of the items of the Christmas kit, as I LOVE giving to the community.

What rank are you?: In fact I have no rank, I just think there is not use to them, might buy one in the future for fun and jokes, but right now, in present time I'm not thinking on buying one.

Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: Of course I will never abuse or refund, who gets a prize from a person who is willingly giving away something and you take it from other people, because they didn't get picked, then refund it, like come on, have some respect for people.

How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?: Never participated in one, first one to participate, I never really participated in one due to the fact of me being scared of loosing, but I left my comfort zone and I am now participating.

- Exua

If I don't win I hope a good hard working person wins it instead

Last edited:

TxRedRacer

OwO_The_God
OwO_The_God
IGN: OwO_The_God
Discord Tag: OwO_The_God#4109
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: Yes, A gold name color.
Have you ever been banned?: Yes, 7 days, for noise pollution (a bit long if you ask me)
Why should we pick you?: I'm a poor boi idk
What rank are you?: Default
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: Nope
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?: 0

Reed4

A Rando
Diamond
Reed4
Reed4
Diamond
IGN: Reed4
Discord Tag: Reed#0004
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: 1 suffix, 1 nametag color and &k pack
Why should we pick you?: Idk, honestly I don't really deserve it, I haven't done anything. But i do kinda want that white nametag
What rank are you?: Diamondo
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: No, of course not
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?: None

JasonN

Emerald Rank
Diamond
Iron
iiIcy
iiIcy
Emerald
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will have to halt the giveaway as I have been scammed out of £40 so I'm trying to get it back. I will give any suffix to the winner. I'm really sorry about this, This will never happen again but hopefully next year I can give the kit. I'll let you know if I get the money back before Christmas. If my money does appear back I will make sure to give the winner the kit. PM me for more info.

Best regards
Thanks
- Jason

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
IGN: Xechro
Discord Tag: Xechro#0590
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: yes: Gold Rank (luke1t0 bought me diamond), multiple suffixes, purge kit and mystery crate keys.
Have you ever been banned?: yes twice the first time was for alt limit nearly a year ago now and the second for alt claiming

Why should we pick you?: why not? ;)
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: no, seeing as I've bought multiple items on the store i believe it should convince anyone that i won't chargeback.
How many giveaways of mine have you particited in?: none I believe.

Fishy_MC

Nemo
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Fishy_MC
Fishy_MC
Senior Moderator
IGN: Fishy_MC
Discord Tag: Fishy#3166
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: Yes
Why should we pick you?: Because I'd like to get the christmas kit but am saving my money up to buy family members christmas presents
What rank are you?: SrMod
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: No
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?: Only this one

Teecake04

Teecake04
Teecake04
IGN:Teecake04
Discord Tag : Lazycake#9589
Have You Ever Bought Anything On Skycade : No D:
Have You Ever Been Banned : No
Why Should We Pick You : I Think I should be picked as I would love a new name tag colour and would help me stand out more for selling items
What Rank Are You: No Rank D:
Will You Ever Abuse this Or Refund It? : I Am Not Sure How To Abuse This Kit But I will not because this is a great server (looking to be staff) and I certainly do not want to be banned for exploiting or abusing
How Many Giveaways of mine have you participated in? : Non :(

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Diamond
IGN:CookiesForMwa
Discord Tag:CookiesForMwa#1779
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?:Y Keys,suffix's and fly
Have you ever been banned?:Y as a joke by Noto
Why should we pick you?:Because i will enjoy the christmas kit as i missed out last year.
What rank are you?:Diamond
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?:No
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?:2 i believe

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will have to halt the giveaway as I have been scammed out of £40 so I'm trying to get it back. I will give any suffix to the winner. I'm really sorry about this, This will never happen again but hopefully next year I can give the kit. I'll let you know if I get the money back before Christmas. If my money does appear back I will make sure to give the winner the kit. PM me for more info.

Best regards
Thanks
- Jason
I'm really sorry to hear that you were scammed, but you truly are amazing for still going through with this giveaway with giving out the suffix. True legend, props to you dude

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Hello,

Best regards
Thanks
- Jason
Awww, that a bummer. You didn't have to do this anyways <3. Best wishes on getting it back.

JasonN

Emerald Rank
Diamond
Iron
iiIcy
iiIcy
Emerald
I'm really sorry to hear that you were scammed, but you truly are amazing for still going through with this giveaway with giving out the suffix. True legend, props to you dude
Awww, that a bummer. You didn't have to do this anyways <3. Best wishes on getting it back.
Thanks so much. Although I did get scammed I really feel like giving not one but maybe 3 or 2 suffixes away to 2 or 3 different people. I may be able to get some Christmas money to patch up what had happened.

iG0

Diamond
Iron
unblatant
unblatant
Diamond
Hey!

I'm doing a Christmas giveaway and this will be the Christmas kit. If you're interested make a reply and use the correct format as shown below. This will be a giveaway with 2 people that will be picking this giveaways winner. They are HackerCatching, iiGalaxyX and LunaDaWoolf.
If you think the choice was unfair please do not spam, swear etc etc. Just PM one of us and we will think about it. You spam PM us we will block you and if you are calm we will again.. think about it.

Thanks
Best Regards
- Jason

NOTE: This will end on the 28.12.18

Format:
Hey!

I'm doing a Christmas giveaway and this will be the Christmas kit. If you're interested make a reply and use the correct format as shown below. This will be a giveaway with 2 people that will be picking this giveaways winner. They are HackerCatching, iiGalaxyX and LunaDaWoolf.
If you think the choice was unfair please do not spam, swear etc etc. Just PM one of us and we will think about it. You spam PM us we will block you and if you are calm we will again.. think about it.

Thanks
Best Regards
- Jason

NOTE: This will end on the 28.12.18

Format:
IGN:
Discord Tag:
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?:
Have you ever been banned?:
Why should we pick you?:
What rank are you?:
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?:
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?:

Good luck!
IGN: UnBlatant
Discord Tag: UnBlatant#3317
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: no
Have you ever been banned?: Yes but I haven't been banned since
Why should we pick you?: I haven't spent any money on skycade and I play skycade everyday, I main kitpvp and at the time of writing this im #2 in top kills
What rank are you?: Iron
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: No because idk how to abuse and if I refund I get banned and Skycade is the only server I actually like
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?: As far as I know nope
Good luck everyone and if you win then fair play :)

Good luck!

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Thanks so much. Although I did get scammed I really feel like giving not one but maybe 3 or 2 suffixes away to 2 or 3 different people. I may be able to get some Christmas money to patch up what had happened.
You really don't have to use your Christmas money on us. Thanks for doing this anyways!

Br0wsky

Unbrowskyful
Unbrowskyful
IGN: Br0wsky
Discord Tag: br0wsky#2086
Have you ever bought anything on Skycade?: no
Have you ever been banned?: once whole life
Why should we pick you?: Because I have never bought anything on skycade and can't buy anything since I don't have PayPal
What rank are you?: Default
Will you ever abuse this or refund it?: No never
How many giveaways of mine have you participated in?: This is my first one

Status
Not open for further replies.