What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clean up kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spere

:3
Diamond
ChadLadAlex
ChadLadAlex
Diamond
Hello. As most people with a minor possession of common sense know, cheating on kitpvp is a problem. It used to be simply obvious hackers eager to get on Jack's videos which was relatively easy to deal with. However as the incompetence of the skycade staff became increasingly apparent, in addition to a growing prevalence of free ghost clients (CB HUD etc), the cheating situation has evolved. It is now the people who are 'well known' (in the least possible sense in most cases) who have become the cheaters. Those who topped the leaderboard (iilogan, worthiy) have recently been banned. Cheating on kitpvp is no longer a 'bonus' but a necessity if you wish to have any hope of survival against this new wave of closet cheaters.

In light of this I believe it is necessary to exacerbate the punishment for leaderboard cheaters and active kitpvp players who are caught cheating. A kitpvp related hacking ban should be accompanied by a full stats reset in order to discourage active kitpvp players from cheating. By dealing with the problem from the top, it will decrease the number of people willing to cheat across the spectrum. While not being as drastic as a ban extension, such action would certainly play a part in once again making kitpvp a more enjoyable experience.

Last edited:

Skoriks

Iron
VapeUserSkoriks
VapeUserSkoriks
Iron
just use vape and ur good to go

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
agreed no more cheaters on LB!

__Doom__

doomlx
doomlx
no plz i need to cheet in my closet to get fwee stets!

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
its way too easy to get away with closet cheating on skycade cuz mods are afraid of false bans

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond

kidney

Kidney
Kidney

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon
Hello. As most people with a minor possession of common sense know, cheating on kitpvp is a problem. It used to be simply obvious hackers eager to get on Jack's videos which was relatively easy to deal with. However as the incompetence of the skycade staff became increasingly apparent, in addition to a growing prevalence of free ghost clients (CB HUD etc), the cheating situation has evolved. It is now the people who are 'well known' (in the least possible sense in most cases) who have become the cheaters. Those who topped the leaderboard (iilogan, worthiy) have recently been banned. Cheating on kitpvp is no longer a 'bonus' but a necessity if you wish to have any hope of survival against this new wave of closet cheaters.

In light of this I believe it is necessary to exacerbate the punishment for leaderboard cheaters and active kitpvp players who are caught cheating. A kitpvp related hacking ban should be accompanied by a full stats reset in order to discourage active kitpvp players from cheating. By dealing with the problem from the top, it will decrease the number of people willing to cheat across the spectrum. While not being as drastic as a ban extension, such action would certainly play a part in once again making kitpvp a more enjoyable experience.
Once I used wurst on kitpvp and I got away with it LOL but it was before the ban reset. Also I didn't know that you still play.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Probably gonna get disliked for this but oh well

Personally I disagree with this. I can fully understand where you're coming from, as it really is a major problem, but having a different punishment for the same offense, just for being a leaderboards or well known people, isn't "fair". I can understand that it might be used as an example towards other players, but really players are still going to hack anyways, whether it be blatant or closet. Banning let's say a new player that closet cheats should be the same as banning a well known player that closet cheats. They both result in the player getting punished for their actions. It shouldn't be different or harsher just because your name is known, or you're on the leaderboards.

I also think that a stats wipe is too far just for a hacking punishment. Most of the leaderboard players that have banned have been banned for first offense 30 days, exception being Worthiy and maybe a couple others that I'm unaware of. Stat wiping just for this is really harsh. If you were to stat-wipe for these players then you would also have to do it for any of the other players that hack as well. It just isn't fair to reset some but not others. Stat wiping would be better if a player keeps evading or something like that. Just my thoughts. I do agree that kitpvp needs some reworks like you've said but I don't think that this is a way to do it.

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
Or we could just have more staff members that a good
hi

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
I think Malicious hacks needs to be perm first offence cuz there are to many hackers.

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
its way too easy to get away with closet cheating on skycade cuz mods are afraid of false bans
Yep staff are afraid of false bans or think that people who are viewed as “more well-known” will never hack, even though they usually do. I have seen many videos from evidences of staff going on the aac admin and skipping the people with the highest violation which are more well known. I would suggest that someone’s stats should be reset when they get banned for hacking so more people are afraid to do so

PigMatt