TessieBearr

epic gamer
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
Diamond
I understand all your points and your argument bares some validity but let me show a different perspective. On kitpvp kills are essentially the 'currency' -- the thing players aspire to achieve. Topkills to some degree functions in a similar manner to f top on factions and is top on smp. If a faction for example had an unfair advantage achieving points action would be taken by higher staff to rectify it. On kitpvp players have been cheating to gain positions on the leaderboard and after 30d they are free to return and maintain their position on the leaderboard. While factions is obviously designed to be more competitive, parallels can be drawn to kitpvp. Even though the link there is kinda dubious, players who cheat to get their kills should not continue to be displayed on the leaderboard as the 'best' on the server. I can see your argument about fairness and to some extent I agree, but at the same time allowing leaderboard players to maintain such a prominent position despite having been caught blatantly breaking the rules seems ridiculous.

Idk if my argument there really made sense but
desperate times call for desperate measures and I want to see worthiy and contactlogan statwiped!
tbh it would be better if stats were being wiped just to wipe everyone’s stats, if they were well-known or if they were just a random. would make it more fair for the whole of the server. and maybe not the whole stats, just half of it maybe? might give a bit more of a warning so they don’t just come straight back on and hack, and they wouldn’t lose all of their progress because some of it might be legit

kidney

Kidney
Kidney
Just going to jump on this thread to talk about the only reason staff may have to deny this suggestion.

What if it’s a genuine false ban and we wipe their stats?

In my opinion this can be done quite easily, and definitely improve skycade bans as a whole... make sure the evidence is fully checked by several non biased staff member picked at random, like a jury in a way.

With a possible new addition to the forums where it gives PLAYERS the option to review footage and share their opinions, after all that the final descision can be made.

Obviously this doesn’t seem practical as I am making it seem like it would take weeks LOL, however this can be done fast if done correctly, and is 100% better as this would only happen to people worthy of a statwipe, such as leaderboard players, high KD, donators, or active players.

I hope something like this can be added to skycade as it will benefit the server long term and it’s clear the players want it judging by this thread.

ZincoDrone

ZincoDrone
ZincoDrone
Screen-share feature that staff can use on KitPvP would be good.

Corsaka

Corsaka
Corsaka
Screen-share feature that staff can use on KitPvP would be good.
It's bold of you to assume that several free clients don't have an anti-ss function.
A screenshare would not catch anything except the most blatant hackers, and they're blatant.

ZincoDrone

ZincoDrone
ZincoDrone
It's bold of you to assume that several free clients don't have an anti-ss function.
A screenshare would not catch anything except the most blatant hackers, and they're blatant.
I wouldn't say it's bold of me most 1v1 pot servers have a ss feature and it works quite fine with ghost clients. How do I know this? Well most clients leave some sort of footprint either being that if it is a mod in forge it will be a regular mod but not have the correct amount of KB's like the TCP-No-Delay mod a lot of ghost clients will be instead of 4-6 KB it will be 200KB+.I've done my research and around 97% of the time the people using Ghost Clients get banned. I don't know why I would get hate from mentioning a SS feature.

P.S. Free clients never bypass a ss.

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Diamond
Gold
Diamond
Worthiy 100% confirmed he hacked over 20000 kills. He should be statwiped completely.
Mentioning in MY appeal. I only hacked around 130-220 kills. Not really major, so I'd have a small chance of being statwiped.

If someone hacks well over 5000 kills on the leaderboard, they should be statwiped.

kidney

Kidney
Kidney
Worthiy 100% confirmed he hacked over 20000 kills. He should be statwiped completely.
Mentioning in MY appeal. I only hacked around 130-220 kills. Not really major, so I'd have a small chance of being statwiped.

If someone hacks well over 5000 kills on the leaderboard, they should be statwiped.
LMFAO

_bq

Iron
_bq
_bq
Iron

This gives my brain autism.

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Diamond
Gold
Diamond
Probably didnt mention already. But this is the first offense of my ban. Worthiy’s ban is permanent, since his is the second offense.

Archie

yep
Diamond
TeamMeed
TeamMeed
Diamond
This thread is a lot easier said than done.

I'm sure the Skycade Admin team is working on ways to keep the hackers down and getting a better anticheat is fairly expensive, especially if you want a custom one. From my past experience, AAC (current anticheat) is amazing, it gets the job done. However, Minecraft hacked clients are starting to bypass these updates.

Getting a Custom Anticheat would be beneficial because for the hacked client producers they'd have to get there hands on a copy of the anticheat in order to bypass it.

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
inbreedingisgood
inbreedingisgood
Diamond
I agree with this post. I think they should stat wipe kitpvp cheaters.
most kitpvp servers have hackers. skycade just has a lot of sweaty closet cheaters

Spere

:3
Diamond
litspere420
litspere420
Diamond
Not sure why this thread has become about anticheats. Its long been known skycades anticheat is trash and the higher staff have recieved countless requests to upgrade and replace it. Out of laziness or cost efficiency they have disregarded such requests -- it is pointless to suggest it as demonstrated by numerous threads over the last few years. This thread is about stat wiping cheaters -- something that can be done easily (in specific cases, not sure about as a general rule) and without additional cost to the server.

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Diamond
Gold
Diamond
Not sure why this thread has become about anticheats. Its long been known skycades anticheat is trash and the higher staff have recieved countless requests to upgrade and replace it. Out of laziness or cost efficiency they have disregarded such requests -- it is pointless to suggest it as demonstrated by numerous threads over the last few years. This thread is about stat wiping cheaters -- something that can be done easily (in specific cases, not sure about as a general rule) and without additional cost to the server.
Second offence bans will reset their stats entirely.

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
This thread is a lot easier said than done.

I'm sure the Skycade Admin team is working on ways to keep the hackers down
Haha! I'm sure they're trying their best when they're offline! Besides the managers and centurion literally all the admins do is create events and do routine "hacker finding and banning" and even then, mods do more!

getting a better anticheat is fairly expensive, especially if you want a custom one.
Yeah! Fairly expensive for Skycade who now charges monthly for a cosmetic rank that gives "mediocre" permissions. Skycade makes profit. Jack makes profit. There is literally no reason why a custom anticheat would be "expensive" for skycade.

From my past experience, AAC (current anticheat) is amazing, it gets the job done. However, Minecraft hacked clients are starting to bypass these updates.
Oh cool! Someone with experience! Someone who definitely went out of their way to not only find loopholes, but developed ways to bypass an old anticheat! Also what updates? You mean the updates that are blocked due to them using an obvious cracked/leaked version of AAC? Oh yeah you would definitely know because you have experience! Jokes aside, this anticheat is a joke and it isn't getting the job done. Most if not all killauras aren't "prevented" only "detected". What else gets detected? Everyone pvping legitimately. If this anticheat would ban each time it detects someone, a shit ton of people would be false banned. That's what the staff are scared about. False bans. So the anticheat really isn't an "anticheat" it doesn't prevent hacks.

Getting a Custom Anticheat would be beneficial because for the hacked client producers they'd have to get there hands on a copy of the anticheat in order to bypass it.
But wait... didn't you just say it was expensive? If you think AAC is doing a great job right now, why say a custom anticheat would be great?

Last edited:

Archie

yep
Diamond
TeamMeed
TeamMeed
Diamond
Haha! I'm sure they're trying their best when they're offline! Besides the managers and centurion literally all the admins do is create events and do routine "hacker finding and banning" and even then, mods do more!

Yeah! Fairly expensive for Skycade who now charges monthly for a cosmetic rank that gives "mediocre" permissions. Skycade makes profit. Jack makes profit. There is literally no reason why a custom anticheat would be "expensive" for skycade.

Oh cool! Someone with experience! Someone who definitely went out of their way to not only find loopholes, but developed ways to bypass an old anticheat! Also what updates? You mean the updates that are blocked due to them using an obvious cracked/leaked version of AAC? Oh yeah you would definitely know because you have experience! Jokes aside, this anticheat is a joke and it isn't getting the job done. Most if not all killauras aren't "prevented" only "detected". What else gets detected? Everyone pvping legitimately. If this anticheat would ban each time it detects someone, a shit ton of people would be false banned. That's what the staff are scared about. False bans. So the anticheat really isn't an "anticheat" it doesn't prevent hacks.

But wait... didn't you just say it was expensive? If you think AAC is doing a great job right now, why say a custom anticheat would be great?
Very well said. I made a few mistakes during my short paragraph. I'm not up for continuing this as I believe it will just end up argumentative.

Nofame

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
Some well-knowns appear up there even if they are not hacking, and staff know this and skip them.
AacAdmin is not at all correct.
U think aac that trash is the only way staff get cheaters caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.