What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

coins

FlazeRider

FlazeRider
FlazeRider
you guys should make it so people can pay other people their coins on kitpvp

Materializing

Mod.exe
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Yeah, no.

There’s people with millions of coins who’ve had kitmaster since forever. The grind to kitmaster would be ruined, people would bother other players with a ton of coins to give them coins, etc.

Plus a lot of people work really hard to get kitmaster, and it would be unfair for someone else to get it just because they were paid.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Yeah, no.

There’s people with millions of coins who’ve had kitmaster since forever. The grind to kitmaster would be ruined, people would bother other players with a ton of coins to give them coins, etc.

Plus a lot of people work really hard to get kitmaster, and it would be unfair for someone else to get it just because they were paid.
Agreed at first it seems good, but considering there are people who all hang out it would just be broken as they would all pay each other another way is to have one person work for a 1k bounty then give it to a friend.

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
Yeah, no.

Agreed at first it seems good, but considering there are people who all hang out it would just be broken as they would all pay each other another way is to have one person work for a 1k bounty then give it to a friend.
Agree with both of you but we can turn this into a suggestion since all the kitpvp mains always have so much coins then adding additional things to spend them on for next reset would be a good idea. An example would be making it you have to pay an amount as well as kills to prestige or maybe special potions o soups that provide small advantages such as a speed 1 or 2 soup (speed 1-2 so strafe/gank can’t abuse it since they’re already op enough as it is) etc.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Agree with both of you but we can turn this into a suggestion since all the kitpvp mains always have so much coins then adding additional things to spend them on for next reset would be a good idea. An example would be making it you have to pay an amount as well as kills to prestige or maybe special potions o soups that provide small advantages such as a speed 1 or 2 soup (speed 1-2 so strafe/gank can’t abuse it since they’re already op enough as it is) etc.
The kits are fine and adding more things to buy won’t help, the main focus should be of bugs instead of adding things for prestiges. It would turn the chill community of kitpvp into a grindy one like factions or skyblock. That’s why people like it for no one cares as long as you talk, add to the conversation and just have fun pvping. I’m not saying suggestions shouldn’t be taken for kit, but for the time being they should actually remove things such as the token shop and other things.

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
The kits are fine and adding more things to buy won’t help, the main focus should be of bugs instead of adding things for prestiges. It would turn the chill community of kitpvp into a grindy one like factions or skyblock. That’s why people like it for no one cares as long as you talk, add to the conversation and just have fun pvping. I’m not saying suggestions shouldn’t be taken for kit, but for the time being they should actually remove things such as the token shop and other things.
I would argue it would and some of the kits are definitely overpowered if your not using strafe/tank/dubstep you are at a disadvantage. I also never ruled out bugs or your suggestions but I don’t see why they would be the focus of the next reset? These shouldn’t take up much dev time at all. I also think adding prestige won’t make it more grindy since it will just be an extension of the k/d ratio and the highscore. A prestige system won’t change the vibe of kitpvp as the main goal of kitpvp is to kill other people. People still talk when they’re grinding there k/d so I don’t see why it would change if it there also grinding the prestiges?

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
I would argue it would and some of the kits are definitely overpowered if your not using strafe/tank/dubstep you are at a disadvantage. I also never ruled out bugs or your suggestions but I don’t see why they would be the focus of the next reset? These shouldn’t take up much dev time at all. I also think adding prestige won’t make it more grindy since it will just be an extension of the k/d ratio and the highscore. A prestige system won’t change the vibe of kitpvp as the main goal of kitpvp is to kill other people. People still talk when they’re grinding there k/d so I don’t see why it would change if it there also grinding the prestiges?
I see where you’re coming from but let’s take a look at how it would work, people just going for kills non stop to get to the highest prestige basically it’s the same as the kill board except players have “mini ranks” not calling them ranks but levels in which they’d be on Constantly trying to get higher and higher

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
I see where you’re coming from but let’s take a look at how it would work, people just going for kills non stop to get to the highest prestige basically it’s the same as the kill board except players have “mini ranks” not calling them ranks but levels in which they’d be on Constantly trying to get higher and higher
And where is the issue? Don’t we want to have players to be on more? Also correct me if i’m wrong but aren’t people already going for kills non-stop it’s the goal of the game. Yes, it’s like the kill leaderboard but it’s a more official version that also is more gratifying and will let more the just 10 people flex their prestige and show they play alot of kit. I don’t really see any negatives in adding prestiges.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
And where is the issue? Don’t we want to have players to be on more? Also correct me if i’m wrong but aren’t people already going for kills non-stop it’s the goal of the game. Yes, it’s like the kill leaderboard but it’s a more official version that also is more gratifying and will let more the just 10 people flex their prestige and show they play alot of kit. I don’t really see any negatives in adding prestiges.
I’m neither saying that players coming on more and people don’t go for kills in kitpvp, but when you see on other servers who implement these things it becomes more of a task than a game the players play, as well as going for kills is indeed what kit is for, but there are already rules in place for this anyways such as the targeting rule as well as the 3 kill streak on one person in a row limit. There are things that need to be removed before we even add anything, that’s why I said it before as the kitpvp is the way it is because of the rules put in place or the plugins that they have on the server. I like ideas such as yours, but I will say it’s important that we have the things that stop your ideas from working being removed first.....

Materializing

Mod.exe
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Adding more advantages won’t work. Kitmaster is already overpowered to newer players, adding even more advantages, no matter how small, would make kit unplayable.

There was a huge kitpvp suggestion thread with things like xp prestiges, baltop, and other things that wouldn’t affect gameplay, but would be a nice goal to work for. Higher-ups have seen that thread and a lot of thought will go into the next kitpvp reset for things that people with high coins and maxed kits can work for. :)

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
you guys should make it so people can pay other people their coins on kitpvp
Agreeing with Materializing on this one, sounded good to me when i first saw it suggested way back when (about 4 months ago), but is kinda bad for economy and for grinding. If this feature does get implemented though, I'd like to see a limit to how many coins a day can be given.

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
I’m neither saying that players coming on more and people don’t go for kills in kitpvp, but when you see on other servers who implement these things it becomes more of a task than a game the players play, as well as going for kills is indeed what kit is for, but there are already rules in place for this anyways such as the targeting rule as well as the 3 kill streak on one person in a row limit. There are things that need to be removed before we even add anything, that’s why I said it before as the kitpvp is the way it is because of the rules put in place or the plugins that they have on the server. I like ideas such as yours, but I will say it’s important that we have the things that stop your ideas from working being removed first.....
Yes, I do agree there are certain things kitpvp needs changed but I still don’t see why it can’t all happen during the reset and could you clarify the rules part since I didn’t understand what u meant there.
as well as going for kills is indeed what kit is for, but there are already rules in place for this anyways such as the targeting rule as well as the 3 kill streak on one person in a row limit.
Adding more advantages won’t work. Kitmaster is already overpowered to newer players, adding even more advantages, no matter how small, would make kit unplayable.

There was a huge kitpvp suggestion thread with things like xp prestiges, baltop, and other things that wouldn’t affect gameplay, but would be a nice goal to work for. Higher-ups have seen that thread and a lot of thought will go into the next kitpvp reset for things that people with high coins and maxed kits can work for. :)
Personally I don’t think that kitmaster is that op since dubstep that only costs 3.5k can defeat it pretty easily but I do think most the kits should be rebalanced because as I said previously strafe/dubstep are the kits that everyone who mains kitpvp uses 80% of the time. For the kitpvp suggestion thread I believe I’ve seen it, good to know they’re taking it into account

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
This would destroy the whole atmosphere of pvp there wont be no Hacker ban this guy and etc instead there would be give me money your you swear word. Plus there would be alot of trades using irl money for in game money which is not allowed on s k y c a d e .

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
FingersAreWet
FingersAreWet
Emerald
kit is unplayable for hydra and cerb

nursey_

Nursey__ then Yes_run. I don't wanna talk about it
Staff member
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Yes_run
Yes_run
I think instead of being able to give coins, giving away keys would be better. There are players already with Kit master that have a load of keys that are no use, where as coins can still be used for soups.

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
FingersAreWet
FingersAreWet
Emerald
I think instead of being able to give coins, giving away keys would be better. There are players already with Kit master that have a load of keys that are no use, where as coins can still be used for soups.
no same then, unfair. People grind hours everyday for kitmaster. And someone get it free then people give him keys.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Yes, I do agree there are certain things kitpvp needs changed but I still don’t see why it can’t all happen during the reset and could you clarify the rules part since I didn’t understand what u meant there.
It’s a rule that staff members use, as well as players who are consistently targeted, if a player is being targeted by one player for a certain amount of time where the player targeting is purposely going out of their ay to kill you each time then it can be a ban depending on the offense of that player. That’s why there’s a 3 in a row kill limit as it’s to prevent this, but it happens a lot still.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Nursey, are you saying that instead of coins they’d get keys, but those who already maxed out on kits are have no use for the keys would get more keys of no use?

nursey_

Nursey__ then Yes_run. I don't wanna talk about it
Staff member
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Yes_run
Yes_run
Nursey, are you saying that instead of coins they’d get keys, but those who already maxed out on kits are have no use for the keys would get more keys of no use?
But they they could give those keys to new players or other players. There is no one size fits all solution to this. Other than making things like the /soup function cost more, I really don't see a viable solution.