What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

coins

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
It’s a rule that staff members use, as well as players who are consistently targeted, if a player is being targeted by one player for a certain amount of time where the player targeting is purposely going out of their ay to kill you each time then it can be a ban depending on the offense of that player. That’s why there’s a 3 in a row kill limit as it’s to prevent this, but it happens a lot still.
I know the rule and I even applied it when I used to be staff but I don’t see why you brought it up. Did you mean ppl will target more because of prestige? If so I disagree since ppl already grind for the k/d and don’t target, most of the time people target is because they have a grudge against someone.

Last edited:

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
But they they could give those keys to new players or other players. There is no one size fits all solution to this. Other than making things like the /soup function cost more, I really don't see a viable solution.
Nursey I understand the idea, but you know that players who use alts would just max out their alts with the kits, half of the players who are known use alts to avoid being targeted so this would really benefit those who use alts. I see if you wanted to give some to a friend, but then again people who afk on the server with their alts could just give the keys to their main..... (people actually do this due to the key alls)

It wouldn’t help the new players either, they’d be targeted even more as groups of friends all in high level kits or even kit master just killing them non stop until they either leave or they too do this with their friends.

Lastly it would make buying keys useless, pretty much you could have alts on and buy a fifth of what you would need of keys and just do key alls for the rest.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
I know the rule and I even applied it when I used to be staff but I don’t see why you brought it up. Did you mean ppl will target more because of prestige? If so I disagree since ppl already grind for the k/d and don’t target, most of the time people target is because they have a grudge against someone.
I too applied it when I was staff, and that’s not the full of it as for the new players would be targeted 1000% more just because one guy or group of friends want a new prestige.

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
I too applied it when I was staff, and that’s not the full of it as for the new players would be targeted 1000% more just because one guy or group of friends want a new prestige.
Targeting is going for the same person repeatedly, not going around killing defaults. Besides, everyone farms defaults right now anyways for their k/d or just for the fun of it so it won’t change anything

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Targeting is going for the same person repeatedly, not going around killing defaults. Besides, everyone farms defaults right now anyways for their k/d or just for the fun of it so it won’t change anything
I don’t think you see what I mean, I’ve explained it would make kitpvp into a literal hell for new players, even though defaults are always taken out, it wouldn’t be fun if you have a wave of people just waiting to kill you or another new player who had just jumped down just for them to get a prestige, even though this happens already it would make it 100 times worse than it already is. Also I’ve pointed out that nothing should be added till they edit the same player killed in a row limit, which would effect your idea greatly as it wouldn’t make it work.

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
I don’t think you see what I mean, I’ve explained it would make kitpvp into a literal hell for new players, even though defaults are always taken out, it wouldn’t be fun if you have a wave of people just waiting to kill you or another new player who had just jumped down just for them to get a prestige, even though this happens already it would make it 100 times worse than it already is. Also I’ve pointed out that nothing should be added till they edit the same player killed in a row limit, which would effect your idea greatly as it wouldn’t make it work.
It can’t be worse when it is already is that, get yourself an alt with default and jump in and everyone will kill you. Heck even if you go with a kit as yourself everyone (except your truces) will try to kill you, it’s kitpvp after all you go there to pvp. As long as it’s not targeting it’s part of the game. I believe 3 kills in a row is fair enough to stop people abusing new players. Kitpvp is and will always be the survival of the strongest, nothing will change that. The best way to improve kitpvp is to try to kill the best players.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
It can’t be worse when it is already is that, get yourself an alt with default and jump in and everyone will kill you. Heck even if you go with a kit as yourself everyone (except your truces) will try to kill you, it’s kitpvp after all you go there to pvp. As long as it’s not targeting it’s part of the game. I believe 3 kills in a row is fair enough to stop people abusing new players. Kitpvp is and will always be the survival of the strongest, nothing will change that. The best way to improve kitpvp is to try to kill the best players.
Yeah, and how does this tie in with the prestige thing, basically it’s leaderboards but just more tryhards. I know what kitpvp is because I main on it, I see your idea, but explain how exactly it will work in a new suggestion thread, because we’ve taken this way off course. I like that you’re contributing to more ideas for kitpvp, it’ll be better in a new thread.