What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Compliment thread~!

Toast

★ Aka: Yuka ★
Diamond
Iron
YukaToast
YukaToast
Diamond
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Guess what guys~!
It's another positive thread!
Just simply state something nice about someone you know in skycade.
Lets boost everyones mood through kind setences.
We're all a community after all.
So why not make our community feel welcoming and loving.

@Viclyn_ You're always there to cheer me up in DM's and you're super cuteee~!
@Seal We get in a lot of stupid fights, but you're a really good friend, you're pretty funny too.
@nehtptune You've got a really strange sense of humor, but I find it interesting. You're really good at building too!
@Icy You're like my favorite person ever. You're the cutest and sweetest Staff I've ever seen.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Materializing

Lil Lazy Helper <3
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
@Duckowap ~ One of the best friends I’ve ever had, seriously. You’re the best. ❤️

@Toast ~ You’re possibly the kindest person I know on here besides @Rosemary or @nehtptune . You rock. So do those two ❤️

@Joostagram ~ One of the first staff I met from Skycade (remember saffie and the rest?), and you’ve become a good friend to me.

@Kolours ~ though I don’t think he has a forums account, he was the one to make me get discord, and it’s changed my life. (Good and bad, lol)

And obviously Matthew and Zach and everyone else, ily all ❤️

QuantumMelody29

QuantumMelody29
QuantumMelody29
@Rosemary has always been a great friend.
Idk if TheHollowUnicorn plays anymore but thanks for helping me through a tough time.
@Toast thanks for making this thread.

...thats it. :/

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
@MizBun You introduced me to skycade ^-^ im now a very popular person, on baltop on smp, and very succesful because of you!

@Mr_Oz13 I love stealing ur bal on smp ^_^ Great staff, deserves SrMod!
@_Yummie_ Best Wife Ever. Amazing person. Best shop on smp :)
@nocookies4me When i joined smp you were my go to staff, you always helped me out. I looked up to you too. lol. Thank you so much!
And to all my other friends on SMP. Thank you for making me who i am.

Toast

Diamond
Iron
YukaToast
YukaToast
Diamond
@Duckowap ~ One of the best friends I’ve ever had, seriously. You’re the best. ❤️

@Toast ~ You’re possibly the kindest person I know on here besides @Rosemary or @nehtptune . You rock. So do those two ❤️

@Joostagram ~ One of the first staff I met from Skycade (remember saffie and the rest?), and you’ve become a good friend to me.

@Kolours ~ though I don’t think he has a forums account, he was the one to make me get discord, and it’s changed my life. (Good and bad, lol)

And obviously Matthew and Zach and everyone else, ily all ❤️
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Ahhh Thank you ; w ;
It's always nice to be called kind.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

@Rosemary has always been a great friend.
Idk if TheHollowUnicorn plays anymore but thanks for helping me through a tough time.
@Toast thanks for making this thread.

...thats it. :/
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

If you need another friend! You can always count on me
^-^
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
nehptune
nehptune
Diamond
@Mr_Oz13 ~ You were really intimidating when I first met you, but here we are. You make me so happy when we call and never make me not smile.

@macandjed ~ You were one of my first friends. We met from a boat fly hacker who never ended up getting banned. You always make me laugh along with Oz.

@Fishy_MC ~ We met when you were helper because you needed a house and I didn't want to get banned. We are good friends now but have some falling outs.

@Kriisaa ~ My first friend on Skycade ever. While everyone was swearing at me you were supportive and helpful. You are the nicest person I know and you don't deserve anything bad happening to you <3

Those are the mains ^^

@Nouvelles ~ You are funny, I feel like I'm annoying whenever I DM you but being on call with you is entertaining.

@Prims ~ I meet you through your profile picture, a sheep. You are hilarious and you may be semi-quiet on calls but you make my day a whole lot better

@Toast ~ You joined not that long ago, but you make a big impact on the community. You are also a very good drawer.

@Rosemary ~ Such a positive sister, you are amazing and cheer up everyone.

@Materializing ~ The first time we met was around 2017 I believe. We may not be close friends but you are funny so yay :')

Toast

Diamond
Iron
YukaToast
YukaToast
Diamond
@Toast ~ You joined not that long ago, but you make a big impact on the community. You are also a very good drawer.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Omigash I swear I'm going to cry
; w ;
You're so sweet I swear
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Viclyn_

Lunarlyn
Lunarlyn
I wish I had more friends here but the people I know are truly amazing
@Toast come on now... You know I am always there for you sweetie, I can't let you alone when I know something is wrong..
@Rosemary I don't even have words for you, you are truly magical
@nehtptune You little magical sis I love ya
@iiSpace you are better at OSU! Than what you think 😂

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
1538559950344.png

Rosemary

Ghost Rosemary Plant <3
MVP
Diamond
GhostlySage
GhostlySage
MVP
oH shOot
I can't think that well rn cause I just woke up but to anyone I missed I'm so sorry xD <3
@CarBen (so sorry for not adding you in sooner) You're just so so nice and an awesome fren in general <33
@Duckowap Ily ducku, you're just a good fren in general and it's fun to talk to you ^w^
@Narwhalpeep narwhals are just so awesome, and you're the most beautiful sea unicorn in the universe
@Jeff You comment on my page every now and then and you're hilarious xD
@ClanMitchell One of my best SMP frens :)
@Materializing You're magical, and although I can't help you as much as I wish I could I'll always be here to support you :)
@EvilDunk I've known you since like forever and even though we don't talk as much you're still a magical fren <3
@nehtptune Not only do you make my day better you just make everything a little brighter, just talking to you makes me chill out a bit and you have no idea how much that helps. You're a star in the community no matter what you say :p
@Viclyn_ although we only met a few weeks ago, you're already one of my good frens :) You've always been there to make me smile or laugh and honestly stop having no confidence in yourself girl, you're beautiful inside and out
I have a few best frens who left skycade I'm gonna go spam them with compliments XD

Last edited:

ClanMitchell

The time is 5:46 for anyone who is wondering
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
oH shOot
I can't think that well rn cause I just woke up but to anyone I missed I'm so sorry xD <3
@Narwhalpeep narwhals are just so awesome, and you're the most beautiful sea unicorn in the universe
@Materializing You're magical, and although I can't help you as much as I wish I could I'll always be here to support you :)
@EvilDunk I've known you since like forever and even though we don't talk as much you're still a magical fren <3
@nehtptune Not only do you make my day better you just make everything a little brighter, just talking to you makes me chill put a bit and you have no idea how much that helps. You're a star in the community no matter what you say :p
@Viclyn_ although we only met a few weeks ago, you're already one of my good frens :) You've always been there to make me smile or laugh and honestly stop having no confidence in yourself girl, you're beautiful inside and out
I have a few best frens who left skycade I'm gonna go spam them with compliments XD
Thanks

ClanMitchell

The time is 5:46 for anyone who is wondering
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
Here are mine
@Sdbabbit123 I love you ❤️ And I’m so glad we met, I hope we can talk more
@Rosemary You’re such a good fren, and the kindest fren I have
@loves cyber-bully. JK ur really nice and definitely don’t harass me. (Joke)
@Whales <3 you’re like one of the nicest people I know, just not in Truth or dare 😂
@Th3VIk1ng best mod, you pay a lot of attention to smp and treat the players like people
@ProfessorSlimez i really love your streams and videos, keep up the good work
@Pug you have done me proud child
@_Yummie_ the absolute god of smp and a freaking legend
@TheHollowUnicorn dispite falling out now and then, we’re still friends in my book
And there’s a lot more that I can’t even mention, but if we ever spoke and I DIDNT say i hate you then you’re on here too

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Well I'm a rando so if I tag you and you get annoyed, sorry

@Toast Amazing person on the forums, always in a positive mood, and thanks for the color that you're having problems with right now

@Materializing One of the few people who read/enjoy my posts lol, appreciate it

@Rosemary Played a couple of times with you on KitPvP, you are a really friendly person!

@Aratiss @DanSmexy @Mrp_Puppy517 (no forums account) Amazing builders and really nice friends on creative

@HiqhSchool really chill dude 10/10 would purge with again

@Taon2 Do I really have to say anything here, because you're just so chill, thanks for helping me out with everything and hopefully I haven't annoyed you too much #Taonforadmin

@iiSpace You were the first staff member to help me when I joined the server, and now you are staff manager. Thank you for making such a big impact in the community.

@ProfessorSlimez Best Spooderman 11/10, was fun watching you railroad the dude who kept targeting you to get a 54 KS

@ANewHope Haven't played too long with you, but you seem really friendly and chill, hope to play with you more

@Fishy_MC Thanks for the acceptance into the faction! Blub Blub Splash Splash

And like everybody else that I've annoyed but I'm still friends with, sorry if I forgot anyone

Like I said, I'm a rando, so I don't know a lot of people/a lot of people don't know me. Hope to meet new people!

Last edited:

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
@Fishy_MC great mentor and faction leader
@Materializing @ExoticPlayz Best fren uwu (squeekers v2 ftw)
@Rosemary doesnt like spoopy factions but gud smp fren
@ANewHope rage monster, jk u good friend
@Bcof actually really helped me as a staff member (probably more than fishy ngl)
@Toast always coming up with these really nice thread ideas
@Fallen lItE bAnS aReN't ToYs also good fac member
@nehtptune never really talked to you cause timezones are v annoying but you seem really nice
@Materializing Yes two tags cause you goood fren
@MR_NOOBGAMEZ you always hate me but its fun

probably so many i forgot xo

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
nehptune
nehptune
Diamond
oH shOot
@nehtptune Not only do you make my day better you just make everything a little brighter, just talking to you makes me chill put a bit and you have no idea how much that helps. You're a star in the community no matter what you say :p
goodness me. you don’t know how much i appreciate you. ily rose ❤️

@Fishy_MC great mentor and faction leader
@Materializing @ExoticPlayz Best fren uwu (squeekers v2 ftw)
@Rosemary doesnt like spoopy factions but gud smp fren
@ANewHope rage monster, jk u good friend
@Bcof actually really helped me as a staff member (probably more than fishy ngl)
@Toast always coming up with these really nice thread ideas
@Fallen lItE bAnS aReN't ToYs also good fac member
@nehtptune never really talked to you cause timezones are v annoying but you seem really nice
@Materializing Yes two tags cause you goood fren
@MR_NOOBGAMEZ you always hate me but its fun

probably so many i forgot xo
thank you duckooo! you seem cool as well. hope we can chat more. ;D

Toast

Diamond
Iron
YukaToast
YukaToast
Diamond
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Look at this!
Everyone is being so sweet.
Doesn't that just make everything so grand~!
I'm so happy for all of you, you're all so kind and loveable people.
uwu!!!
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
Here are mine
@Sdbabbit123 I love you ❤️ And I’m so glad we met, I hope we can talk more
@Rosemary You’re such a good fren, and the kindest fren I have
@loves cyber-bully. JK ur really nice and definitely don’t harass me. (Joke)
@Whales <3 you’re like one of the nicest people I know, just not in Truth or dare 😂
@Th3VIk1ng best mod, you pay a lot of attention to smp and treat the players like people
@ProfessorSlimez i really love your streams and videos, keep up the good work
@Pug you have done me proud child
@_Yummie_ the absolute god of smp and a freaking legend
@TheHollowUnicorn dispite falling out now and then, we’re still friends in my book
And there’s a lot more that I can’t even mention, but if we ever spoke and I DIDNT say i hate you then you’re on here too
o-o i dont see my name nerd xD
@ClanMitchell Great friendo!
@Th3VIk1ng I cannot believe I forgot to list you. Your an amazing staff and helped me out a lot ^-^

Icy

Senior Meowderator ❄️
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Icy
Icy
Senior Moderator
@Toast for being the best sis ever!
@Fallen_Elysian for being a really great person and a good person to hang out with.
The community for making Skycade such a wonderful place!

EvilDunk

Killer of GoodDunk
Diamond
EvilDunk
EvilDunk
Diamond
@Rosemary A majestic friend always fun to talk to, 11/10 would fren again.
@Duckowap Was a funny and caring friend, then he became staff, haha still is funny and caring.
@Joostagram Her cats are cute, shes a great live streamer, knows how to have fun :D
@Materializing A great guy, you can throw your problems at him and he gives great advice, also a great friend.
@Jackel2098 Gave me life and skycade advice, a great person in general, a good person to talk to.
@ProfessorSlimez My motivational speaker, also is my go to for skycade assistance and a great person to talk to..
AND MANY MORE if I didnt tag you message me haha I will totally write compliments about you.