What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crates chat output!

Do you want to remove/hide the the info from crates?

• Total voters

Sound_Wreaking

Soundz__
Soundz__
So I want to keep it short and simple. Baiscly the info u get if someone opend a lunar or vote crate. Its annyoing like realy and if someone does keyall its even more. At least put an option to hide it.

Materializing

Mod.exe
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Yeah, this gets me pretty upset as well, no one really wants to see the crate results and if they get anything good, they can just show their item. +1

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
it does get very annoying, also all the messages add lag to the server which is not needed after a keyall [+1]

ProfessorSlimez

A d M i N
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
ProfessorSlimez
ProfessorSlimez
Admininistrator
You can get a mod called tabbychat which you can have a separate tab for these kinds of things that you don't want to see in chat.

but I like to see what people get out of crates but that's probably just me

PigMatt