Creative Building Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiSpace

MVP
iiSpace
iiSpace
MVP
Hey guys! As you can tell from the title, this month I'm moving the competition over to creative so that more people have a chance to enter even if they don't main the gamemode. There were loads of awesome entries last month though, thank you for submitting them, I really enjoyed looking through them! The winners this month are @Ked & @LiiBa - congrats!
Some other really nice builds were @Maisiebird21 's
and @Zhypo 's!

So, this month the theme will be Halloween, I'm looking forward to all of the spooky builds you guys will come up with :p
To enter this, all you have to do is reply to this thread with screenshots or a video of your build with your username & anyone's that helped. Please don't put shaders on or texture packs as I'll judge them in game too so there's no advantage to it.

Any schematics or stolen builds will be disqualified and a warning point will be applied to your account, inappropriate builds won't be tolerated either.
The deadline for this will be 31st of October, it's extended slightly so that it goes up to Halloween instead of finishing a week before. Winners will receive 'the Designer' suffix and the Halloween kit!

If anyone has any questions then feel free to reply to this thread with them or message me, good luck!

Xechro

skycade influencer
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
o_O i may actually have a shot at this, but I would like to collab with someone!

If anyone wants to collab, be sure to message me! I'm decent enough at building.

Reactions: lbe

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
o_O i may actually have a shot at this, but I would like to collab with someone!

If anyone wants to collab, be sure to message me! I'm decent enough at building.
you know my discord ;)

Viclyn_

Lunarlyn
Lunarlyn
I would have tried but hehe I am so bad at building, good luck whoever is taking part and have fun <3 ^_^

SpookiiThing

dqpressed
Diamond
Iron
fu_ho
fu_ho
Diamond
I’m going to try, even though I’ll likely fail! XD

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Hey quick question @iiSpace if collaborations are allowed, which is the maximum amount of collaborators that can work on a single project? And are we allowed to submit more than 1 entry?

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
EEE im so glad this is on creative, so much more fair lol
Can’t wait to start!!

iiSpace

MVP
iiSpace
iiSpace
MVP
Hey quick question @iiSpace if collaborations are allowed, which is the maximum amount of collaborators that can work on a single project? And are we allowed to submit more than 1 entry?
Maximum of 2 people can get the prizes (the main two who contributed if more people help) & just stick to one entry
How Big/Long can the Build/Video Be??
No max for either of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.