???

Creative Reset Announcement

Taon2

dev boi
MVP
Taon2
Taon2
MVP
Apologies for such a short notice, however...

⚒ Creative is set to reset on Saturday the 27th of March (tomorrow), at 5pm UK // 12pm Eastern ⚒

Seeing as creative is quite empty nowadays, resetting tomorrow isn't much of a problem. The old creative server will stay open for a few weeks to allow people to copy or download their plots if they care to!

New Content:
- Updated to 1.16.5

- A Upgrade to 16 Plots package is available on the store
- Access to head database
- ./playerhead IGN for unlimited player heads (no more ./skull or cooldown)
- ./top
- goBrush and goPaint
- Water and Fire can be placed with no limit
- Lava will be able to be placed within a week or two (disabling at the start to stop cobble monsters)
- Plots will be able to be moved near to spawn by the Gamemode Manager (ANewHope)
- ANewHope is going to bring back build comps, likely starting in April

A small, simple update! Have fun with the 1.16.5 features!⚒

Negative

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
MVP
Diamond
Developer
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Developer
thank you taon

ANewHope

Hello There
Staff member
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
thank you taon

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Glad to see this being reset honestly, however a quick FYI:

I’m plenty certain you’ve already done your testing but there are quite a significant amount of bugs related to world edit, voxel, gopaint and gobrush that are present in the 1.16 versions. Coming from someone who is staff on a creative server, a lot of these can break builds easily, or for the more experienced a lot of specific brushes and patterns don’t work properly either. Brush command syntax has also changed a bit. Just a heads up, hopefully it goes smoothly for y’all

Macenzie

This is my profile, I do not simp for anyone!
Netherite
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
MackyWackyUwU
MackyWackyUwU
Emerald
Sexy

Buryings

mooderator
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Iron
iBury
iBury
thank you taon

Macenzie

Netherite
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
MackyWackyUwU
MackyWackyUwU
Emerald
Glad to see this being reset honestly, however a quick FYI:

I’m plenty certain you’ve already done your testing but there are quite a significant amount of bugs related to world edit, voxel, gopaint and gobrush that are present in the 1.16 versions. Coming from someone who is staff on a creative server, a lot of these can break builds easily, or for the more experienced a lot of specific brushes and patterns don’t work properly either. Brush command syntax has also changed a bit. Just a heads up, hopefully it goes smoothly for y’all
Has already been tested by reps and all
Is good from what we’ve seen so far

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Has already been tested by reps and all
Is good from what we’ve seen so far
Don’t know how long you’ve been testing it but we’ve been testing since October / November last year. The guy that made gopaint and gobrush is a dev for our server so we have direct contact with him and are repeatedly reporting bugs. FAWE also has some changes that weren’t straightforward and has been buggy. I’d assume that since we’re aimed more towards professional building that the more advanced techniques that are causing most of these bugs won’t be used as frequently in Skycade as they are where I am, but I figured I’d let you know about it anyway

Taon2

dev boi
MVP
Taon2
Taon2
MVP
Don’t know how long you’ve been testing it but we’ve been testing since October / November last year. The guy that made gopaint and gobrush is a dev for our server so we have direct contact with him and are repeatedly reporting bugs. FAWE also has some changes that weren’t straightforward and has been buggy. I’d assume that since we’re aimed more towards professional building that the more advanced techniques that are causing most of these bugs won’t be used as frequently in Skycade as they are where I am, but I figured I’d let you know about it anyway
I'll ensure we're updated to the latest version, should help reduce any issues we may have. Thanks for the heads up.

liamvj07

outsparkled
outsparkled
nice, maybe this'll revive creative

Macenzie

Netherite
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
MackyWackyUwU
MackyWackyUwU
Emerald

stonercanoe

Iron
AsianChild_
AsianChild_
Iron
This is a nice update. Thanks @ANewHope and @Taon2 And the creative reps. This could be cool and see some new builds idk how long it'll be active tho, But creative isn't a gamemode designed for lots of players

Astra112

Loves like a star.
Diamond
Ramshella
Ramshella
Diamond
This is a nice update. Thanks @ANewHope and @Taon2 And the creative reps. This could be cool and see some new builds idk how long it'll be active tho, But creative isn't a gamemode designed for lots of players
Enable pvp and it will get more players Than kit.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.