What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Creative Reset!

Steve1Killer

(Not as) Dead Inside
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
I'm extremely hyped for this, access to the decorative skulls will be so useful, so we don't have to try to find a user with that skull, and make sure it still is set, so we can /skull. GoPaint and GoBrush are two systems I've never used but from some research, they seem like they'd be great utilities to have, so huge hype for that, and most importantly, YES PURCHASABLE WORLD EDIT AND LARGER PLOTS!
How can I save my builds without mods?
Omg I’m so sad I’m gonna lose all of my builds omg omg
/p save
it will give you a download to a schematic file on the plotsquared site.

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this.
Builder
Diamond
Hioe
Hioe
Builder
Hold the phone..... I have a few things to say
1. will we be able to save our builds before we reset
2. If we bought multiple plots, do we still keep them
3. I think this reset is quite dumb if we cant save our builds, since our builds are supposed to be statues, not sandcastles. I understand resetting all other gamemodes since new players need to catch up, but what is the point of that in creative? I'd understand a updated version, since we needed it to have the version updated, or kept on 1.12.
4. WHY?
5. some positives, no-vote-necessary w/e and /hdb !
6. Will the items in all our chests/shulkers save?

Basically,
If we can't save our builds -1000
If we can +10
1. you can save schematics of your current builds and put them on your new plots.
2. Yes you will keep your plot upgrades
3. look at answer for #1
4. people have been asking for bigger plots/more building tools
6. no.

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
Super excited for the reset, honestly gives me ideas for a creative server that has objectives and stuff haha

Kit_Kat_2006

Katto01
Katto01
So excited! I mainly use creative so it will be fun to see the new things it has to offer!

iWIL

Diamond
Wilbort
Wilbort
Diamond
Hold the phone..... I have a few things to say
1. will we be able to save our builds before we reset
2. If we bought multiple plots, do we still keep them
3. I think this reset is quite dumb if we cant save our builds, since our builds are supposed to be statues, not sandcastles. I understand resetting all other gamemodes since new players need to catch up, but what is the point of that in creative? I'd understand a updated version, since we needed it to have the version updated, or kept on 1.12.
4. WHY?
5. some positives, no-vote-necessary w/e and /hdb !
6. Will the items in all our chests/shulkers save?

Basically,
If we can't save our builds -1000
If we can +10
Do /plot download which will take you to an external website and will download a schematic file which you can import using world edit. :)

Kwuffin

^ Who's this handsome guy ^
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Will players with ranks still have 2 plots, meaning they have a 200x100 area to build on?
And what about those who've upgraded to more plots? Will they have a max build area of 300x300?

PixieHollow801

PixieHollow801
PixieHollow801
Will we still be able to vote for world edit?

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Will players with ranks still have 2 plots, meaning they have a 200x100 area to build on?
And what about those who've upgraded to more plots? Will they have a max build area of 300x300?
Any paid perks remain!

EnderSlenderZ

probably busy ~ from Australia
Diamond
Gold
Iron
EnderSZ
EnderSZ
Diamond
Will creative still be 1.12 so that schematica can be used easily or will it be updating to 1.13? Can't wait for the bigger plot sizes, should be awesome!
EDIT: Also will the build comp builds still have to be 40x40 or will they be allowed to be the full 100x100?

Last edited:

KingBob124

ContentBob
ContentBob
What version? 1.14 has blocks i want to use! (Slabs etc.)

TogepiMax

Togepi . Egg God . Second Egg . Second Panda God
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
1. you can save schematics of your current builds and put them on your new plots.
2. Yes you will keep your plot upgrades
3. look at answer for #1
4. people have been asking for bigger plots/more building tools
6. no.
Sorry about my slightly more outlandish response, I was quite sad and mad when I heard the news, because I was playing on creative when I heard the news, and I thought I would be loosing everything. I was also sad due to all of the items I had in the chests and shulkers leaving us all, permanently killing the history of these items.
Do /plot download which will take you to an external website and will download a schematic file which you can import using world edit. :)
I have my plot saved on schematica, so I should be fine. I'll do it just in case.

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this.
Builder
Diamond
Hioe
Hioe
Builder
Will creative still be 1.12 so that schematica can be used easily or will it be updating to 1.13? Can't wait for the bigger plot sizes, should be awesome!
EDIT: Also will the build comp builds still have to be 40x40 or will they be allowed to be the full 100x100?
What version? 1.14 has blocks i want to use! (Slabs etc.)
Idk for sure but I would say it's 1.12.

NacaschEnglish

NacaschEnglish
NacaschEnglish
what version will it reset to?

Death_Egg_Robot

Death_Egg_Robot
Death_Egg_Robot
Will I lose the build I've been working on for bloody ever? Probs, but I could make a better and bigger one, just gotta save pictures of the original beforehand! That's cool. So excited