???

Creative Suggestion | Plot Leveling

apartmentalize

I used to be SrMod 💜
Diamond
Apartmentalize
Apartmentalize
Diamond
Ok so, My suggestion is for on creative to add some form of plot leveling with rewards and things for reaching a level.

A player would submit a plot for review with something like /p rsubmit or /p submit review or something like that where a staff member or builder (or you can do it another way but this is probably the best in my opinion) would check the build for some basic requirements for each level such as for Level 1 you need: Minimal Detail, A decent number of blocks, Effort put into the build, Not Highly world Edited or something like that if you met the requirements you would be Leveled up.
The levels would/should have rewards for reaching certain ones (it would, of course, depend on the things you need too level up) but an example is when you reach Level 5 you get an Extra Plot and when you reach level 8 you get the [Professional Builder] suffix.

addition: the level should appear in chat such as {level} {your name} {message}

I feel like this would add something new too creative instead of just building you could level up. Tell me what you think, Good idea or a bad one? Also, leave addition suggestions and I will add them too the post :)

Last edited:

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
Yes yes yes! I like the idea but I'm not sure the staff will...

apartmentalize

I used to be SrMod 💜
Diamond
Apartmentalize
Apartmentalize
Diamond
Yes yes yes! I like the idea but I'm not sure the staff will...
As I said some other way could probably be added of course and they can do it whenever but Im just saying that might be the best way too do it

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
Personally I’ve made a creative suggestion about plot voting and I feel like this would be much better and would help the community interact more with other people on creative. I’d prefer plot voting to this, sorry. -1

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
I quite like the idea. +1
don’t think it should just be Staff tho, staff don’t have much time to go through so many plots. Maybe also allowing builders to? I do think this might make the server a little less dead :p Ofc I would want the level to appear in chat [Level] {display-Name}: {message}

Sombu

Diamond
Iron
Jaspberri
Jaspberri
Diamond
Hmm, -1 sorry. It would easily create more work for staff and builders, and they seem to have a lot already. It could also possibly cause people to make fun of other people's builds or levels

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.