E
.net
???

Creative Suggestion

OSReptile

al3xmxy
al3xmxy
Hey Skycade!
My suggestion is that we can use the /head or /skull without the hourly delay? Or a way to purchase just that on the store would be ok too.
Hope you consider my suggestion.

OSReptile

Last edited:

Kodiaks

Living that happy dog life~
Diamond
Iron
Kodiaks
Kodiaks
Diamond
I will admit having to wait for 1 hour for a head is a little odd, However maybe lowering it to 30minutes would be good. As for the buying the perm on the store, I feel like that would be a bad idea as not that many people would buy it and let's be honest even $2 would be a waste for even unlimited heads in my opinion.

OSReptile

al3xmxy
al3xmxy
Thanks Todd :) 30 mins, could be lower but its better than 1 hour by far

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
I think the delay is because they don’t want people just spamming heads all over the place. I agree with Todd though - I would like it to be lowered, 30-45 minutes would make more sense.

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
I will admit having to wait for 1 hour for a head is a little odd, However maybe lowering it to 30minutes would be good. As for the buying the perm on the store, I feel like that would be a bad idea as not that many people would buy it and let's be honest even $2 would be a waste for even unlimited heads in my opinion.
I would think having it at even 15 minutes is good, for if you wanted to build something with heads quick you wouldn't be able to finish it that quickly so it wouldn't be a quick build at all just wasting time

D

Deleted member 210

Don't just reply I agree or I don't agree. It's post farming (call me a minimod but when staff warn you and add a warning point you won't be so annoyed that i warned you). Simply add a reaction of disagree or agree!
I myself think reducing it to 30 minutes like Copper mentioned would be a great idea seeing as I like to use heads for detail in builds and the delay is annoying.

OSReptile

al3xmxy
al3xmxy
Thanks for all your support guys :) Really appreciate it, I hope Ricky sees this post soon. Same with @TrySimple, 15 minutes would be good because I am trying to build a head store for people. :)

OSReptile

al3xmxy
al3xmxy
Hey @RickyB98, mind taking a look at this? Thanks mate. :)
OSReptile

Last edited:

TrySimple

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
This is over a week and a half old @AstroStqr✧ mind locking it since no one uses this thread anymore?

TrySimple

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
@Steve1Killer mind removing that dislike he said he’d like it open still I just thought people didn’t need this thread anymore

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.