What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cube's Intro

Cube

Cube
Cube
I typically avoid this kind of thread, but I thought I may as well jump on the bandwagon.

Contrary to popular belief, I still play and I'm not inactive ;)

I'm 18, in my first year of uni, and I'm from Australia.

I used to play a lot of factions, but I'm fairly impatient so when I'm not lurking in vanish I'm usually asking people for duels.

I also really like editing although I haven't done much in the past year.

thats all thx xx

Last edited:

Nouvelles

Staff Member from Down Under
Nouvelles
Nouvelles
What are you studying Cube?

Materializing

❊ Non ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
Woah! It’s a wild Cube!
Hello there ^-^
Ah you play Factions, that’s probably why I don’t see you much.
What do you use for editing, and what type of editing do you normally do (if that makes any sense)?
(Also your name is really og)

Mojang

IcyAvenger
IcyAvenger
oh emm gee coob

Cube

Cube
Cube
What are you studying Cube?
Commerce, majoring in economics and industrial relations/human resource management :giggle:
Woah! It’s a wild Cube!
Hello there ^-^
Ah you play Factions, that’s probably why I don’t see you much.
What do you use for editing, and what type of editing do you normally do (if that makes any sense)?
(Also your name is really og)
Ahaha probably, I come on KitPVP a lot but it's a rare sight to see me on SMP, Prisons or Skyblock because I rarely play above 1.8.

I use Sony Vegas 14 - I've been using Vegas for around 6 years now so I know it fairly well. I've tried to use After Effects and Premiere Pro before but I much prefer the UI of Vegas.

Materializing

❊ Non ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
Ahaha probably, I come on KitPVP a lot but it's a rare sight to see me on SMP, Prisons or Skyblock because I rarely play above 1.8.
Strange, I mained KitPvP hardcore for a while before my laptop gave out, but I never saw you on there. Hopefully I will when I come back to it though ^-^
I use Sony Vegas 14 - I've been using Vegas for around 6 years now so I know it fairly well. I've tried to use After Effects and Premiere Pro before but I much prefer the UI of Vegas.
I learned to edit in Premiere Pro, which probably was a mistake as I’m now used to editing with really advanced software and don’t have access to the aforementioned software, so I’m using really cheap and horrible editing softwares and have to re-learn. I’ve never used Vegas, is it fairly straightforward to learn or is it kind of complex?

DominusSimo

DominusSimo
DominusSimo
Glad to be able to know a little more about you. I will be starting uni in Australia next year too. Maybe I will see you around. Take care.

Prims

Aussie Rando
Prims
Prims
Glad to be able to know a little more about you. I will be starting uni in Australia next year too. Maybe I will see you around. Take care.
Pm me what University?

nocookies4me

Cookie Cop
Administrator
nocookies4me
nocookies4me
Admininistrator
Nice to know a little more about you Cube, I watched the video you had linked and enjoyed it, the first one was funny though didn't expect the ear rape lol

Cube

Cube
Cube
I learned to edit in Premiere Pro, which probably was a mistake as I’m now used to editing with really advanced software and don’t have access to the aforementioned software, so I’m using really cheap and horrible editing softwares and have to re-learn. I’ve never used Vegas, is it fairly straightforward to learn or is it kind of complex?
Vegas was very easy for me to pick up initially, and I found the tutorials on YouTube are a lot simpler and concise than those for Premiere, which definitely helped.

There's definitely some steep learning curves though, and you'll need to install several custom plugins to make the most out of it, but in my opinion it's worth it. It's a pretty intuitive program, support is good, there's a helpful community out there, and you still can make some really amazing videos.

Ooooooh whereabouts? I'm at Usyd :giggle:

DominusSimo

DominusSimo
DominusSimo
@Cube Ow man. I will be enrolled in a Uni in Western Australia. I want to finish my masters over East or even overseas maybe. It is a shame we live in opposite states. It sounds really interesting what you are studying. I want to do a double in commerce. I might pm you :LOL:

Honeydewharibo

Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
I typically avoid this kind of thread, but I thought I may as well jump on the bandwagon.

Contrary to popular belief, I still play and I'm not inactive ;)

I'm 18, in my first year of uni, and I'm from Australia.

I used to play a lot of factions, but I'm fairly impatient so when I'm not lurking in vanish I'm usually asking people for duels.

I also really like editing although I haven't done much in the past year.

thats all thx xx
Hola modo