What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cyqer is cool

dustylog

cyqer
cyqer
wassup? coming out post hell yeahhh.

my names cyqer (or jay i don’t mind what you call me) and this bad boys one bi boy yeet.

be sure to reply with anything lgbt+ related or idk some POSITIVE comment and uhhh tell me your favourite dog breed hell yeah.

49x

Summaries
Summaries
uh

and Doberman

doomkonb

Nobody recognises xlDoom, only doomkonb
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
I think I just died inside, positive comment i know

boo

Why am I still here
Diamond
_b0o_
_b0o_
Diamond
This thread made me slightly more suicidal and I didn’t think I could get anymore suicidal so thanks for that

dustylog

cyqer
cyqer
This thread made me slightly more suicidal and I didn’t think I could get anymore suicidal so thanks for that
so you’re openly admitting that a coming out post makes you feel uncomfortable to the point you want to commit suicide?

also i really hope this isn’t a joke, because as someone who’s literally had clinical depression since the age of fourteen, i don’t really find suicide funny for some strange reason

get out of here with your toxic ass and go be salty and random somewhere else

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
nehptune
nehptune
Diamond
wassup? coming out post hell yeahhh.

my names cyqer (or jay i don’t mind what you call me) and this bad boys one bi boy yeet.

be sure to reply with anything lgbt+ related or idk some POSITIVE comment and uhhh tell me your favourite dog breed hell yeah.
It’s cool you came out :D. It could give others motivation to come out to their friends.

My favourite dog breed is Rottweiler !! I had 3 rotties, but now I have another one, but the other three are gone.

boo

Why am I still here
Diamond
_b0o_
_b0o_
Diamond
so you’re openly admitting that a coming out post makes you feel uncomfortable to the point you want to commit suicide?

also i really hope this isn’t a joke, because as someone who’s literally had clinical depression since the age of fourteen, i don’t really find suicide funny for some strange reason

get out of here with your toxic ass and go be salty and random somewhere else
Not saying it makes me uncomfortable just saying it’s a little cringe like idc what you do with your life, you do you bud but I just find it threads like this cringe and yeah I have depression but I joke about it as a coping tool.