What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cyqer is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustylog

cosmeo
cosmeo
wassup? coming out post hell yeahhh.

my names cyqer (or jay i don’t mind what you call me) and this bad boys one bi boy yeet.

be sure to reply with anything lgbt+ related or idk some POSITIVE comment and uhhh tell me your favourite dog breed hell yeah.

49x

Summaries
Summaries
uh

and Doberman

doomkonb

Nobody recognises xlDoom, only doomkonb
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
I think I just died inside, positive comment i know

boo

Professional smacker
Diamond
offbrand
offbrand
Diamond
This thread made me slightly more suicidal and I didn’t think I could get anymore suicidal so thanks for that

dustylog

cosmeo
cosmeo
This thread made me slightly more suicidal and I didn’t think I could get anymore suicidal so thanks for that
so you’re openly admitting that a coming out post makes you feel uncomfortable to the point you want to commit suicide?

also i really hope this isn’t a joke, because as someone who’s literally had clinical depression since the age of fourteen, i don’t really find suicide funny for some strange reason

get out of here with your toxic ass and go be salty and random somewhere else

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
nehptune
nehptune
Diamond
wassup? coming out post hell yeahhh.

my names cyqer (or jay i don’t mind what you call me) and this bad boys one bi boy yeet.

be sure to reply with anything lgbt+ related or idk some POSITIVE comment and uhhh tell me your favourite dog breed hell yeah.
It’s cool you came out :D. It could give others motivation to come out to their friends.

My favourite dog breed is Rottweiler !! I had 3 rotties, but now I have another one, but the other three are gone.

boo

Professional smacker
Diamond
offbrand
offbrand
Diamond
so you’re openly admitting that a coming out post makes you feel uncomfortable to the point you want to commit suicide?

also i really hope this isn’t a joke, because as someone who’s literally had clinical depression since the age of fourteen, i don’t really find suicide funny for some strange reason

get out of here with your toxic ass and go be salty and random somewhere else
Not saying it makes me uncomfortable just saying it’s a little cringe like idc what you do with your life, you do you bud but I just find it threads like this cringe and yeah I have depression but I joke about it as a coping tool.

Kwuffin

Unreportable
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
So I don’t get this, it’s okay to be gay, lesbian or even trans. But if you wanna get treated equally, don’t push it like this. Straight people don’t make threads saying that they’re straight either.

I have all the respect for gays, lesbians and some trans, but sometimes it goes a bit far.

Kwuffin

Unreportable
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
guys stop necroposting
Didn’t even notice that this was from a while back lol. Just saw the link in discord and I opened it

AstroStqr✧

BadroSticker
Staff member
Diamond
AstroCringe
AstroCringe
Am not mod no lock perms :c will get mod boye though

Joostagram

swearing makes me sad
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond