:D Another suggestion !!

TheGreenBanner

famous orange eboy
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron
O P E N D E V A P P S
I think it's pretty safe to say Skycade doesn't have many devs. At the moment, NegativeKB, MarvelDC, yako and ricky are devs (if there are any devs im missing reply to this thread) whilst hypews works on his server. 4 devs for 6 gamemodes isn't really enough imo. I know once a plugin works, you don't really need to change it, but other things like the Factions Season 15 dupe glitch happened, mostly due to the lack of devs? (I didn't play then. I just read fourm posts from back then)

If you open dev apps, you could get more devs. And if you don't trust devs that don't play skycade, I'm sure theres a lot of people in Skycade that can code in java, so, for a event or something, or beta testing, let them make a plugin and try it out on a test server for a reset or something. Then, filter the best plugins and check them them obv. And if it's a good plugin, give them keys, a payout or something like that, and if they're intrested, they could become a JrDev then work through to Dev. Obviously, theres more ways to do this, but these came off the top of my head.

If you have any other suggestions, just reply to them. kthx

Tiaoxea

Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea
pretty sure dev apps are open, you just need to message ricky

ItxNova

better than negative
Diamond
Novvah
Novvah
Diamond
90% sure skycade doesnt have the budget for more devs

Bcof

my heels are higher than your future
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
Dev applications are always open, and like-minded people are always welcome to apply. They just have to message Ricky,

also I don’t really think giving ingame keys to freelancers who work (normally) by the hourly rate is a good idea xd

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.