What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

default gamemode

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock
when the hubs are down you get sent to the server you were last on when you log in without a compass.
so i thought this could be made into a feature to where you could skip the hub entirely to a gamemode (i.e. kitpvp) when you log in
leave your thoughts and please don't start a flame war <3

edit: this is optional

Last edited:

Materializing

❊ #Duckterializing ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
You can already do that with a command though, unless I’m not reading this correct (probably am) (/server [gamemode])

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock
You can already do that with a command though, unless I’m not reading this correct (probably am) (/server [gamemode])
you read it wrong. when you log in you get sent automatically to the gamemode of your choice without using the compass. sorry that i didn't clarify that

Materializing

❊ #Duckterializing ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
you read it wrong. when you log in you get sent automatically to the gamemode of your choice without using the compass. sorry that i didn't clarify that
Hm, that might be a good idea. I still feel like it would just make it inconvenient for some people. Idk.

Mel

Loser
Iron
SimplyMelody
SimplyMelody
Iron
Personally, I quite like this idea and think it'd be beneficial;
Hub can be quite laggy sometimes and thats a pain for me when trying to type out the command.
Additionally, The fact it'd be optional is something I also particularly like
So in conclusion, +1 from me.

Narwhalpeep

Juli
Diamond
Narwhalpeep
Narwhalpeep
Diamond
I like it. I always lag in the hub