What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DellCurry's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DellCurry

FamousKB
FamousKB
My IGN: DellCurry
Platform: (Discord, server, forums) Server
Punished by:rk0660
Reason: Bug Abuse//Illegal Mods
Date of punishment:3/16/19
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: To start off I fully understand, what I did and understood what I did wrong, I heard, that Applebandit that was the one that reported me. I'm assuming that it was for fly boosters. I was completely unaware this wasn't allowed because I've seen many players use this including players in Relentless (Applebadnit's faction), and just assumed that this was allowed. I didn't think this gave an unfair advantage. I've always tried to play "fair and square" and read the rules. I wasn't aware of the post that was posted on July 22, 2018 "Approved Mods." I have read all the rules, threads, and updates on discord, but I didn't see this post. I thought this mod was allowed due to the fact, I've seen many players using it and I also didn't see it in the rules.

Another thing, I have done is try to make sure my faction (Pink) plays along the rules before the factions reset. https://gyazo.com/6b29cd307b2a930089522aec02203a7e This was before the map making sure no one would use anything that gives us an unfair advantage. I have read the rules there but I had no clue fly booster wasn't allowed. My main goal on this server isn't to ruin other players experience on this server, but to play and especially playing with my faction. I've always been "active" on this server and haven't wanted to get banned on this server. I believe I have over 3 days of playtime and motivated to play this server every day and love playing with Pink. We contest as many koths as we can, airdrops, raids, and conquest. I just enjoy the experience on this server and don't want my adventure on this server here. Tommorow is also conquest and I would love to be able to play that.

I personally ask for a reduced ban because I have always tried playing along the rules and this is my first punishment on Skycade's network. (Fly abuse was false and got unbanned by nocookies4me.) I've been playing since Season 10 and tried my best not to break any rules and this is my first punishment in 6-8 months I've played. Furthermore, I also feel like the one time I used it which from what I heard is that I used it on Applebandit earlier today. When I did use it I didn't get much for an "unfair advantage" due to the fact that there was no point of me using it since I died regardless, and I didn't harm or affect the situation when I was there. Lastly, I wanted to just to apologize for using this mod. I fully was unaware this wasn't allowed as I stated above I've said to read the rules to my faction, and if you look at the date the day they posted the rules I read them and made sure to fully understand them. I'm extremely sorry for what I have done, and anything that I did harm or effect, and that I was not fully aware of this rule and have made sure to reread the rules and make sure I have understood them and will follow them. There is not much I can do as of right now but to just delete the fly booster mod and take a new approach to anything I'm doing near the future towards anything I'm unsure about. I take full responsibility for my actions for my behavior I ask you to please accept this apology and consider this appeal.

Screenshot of punishment: https://gyazo.com/1edbc20e18cf499819f7e3bf481a4cd1

All the best,
DellCurry

Last edited:

NegativeKB

I'm back >:)))
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Helper
Appeal in 2 weeks for a possible reduce.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.