What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dementor5715 vs qppL

AIDANJERE

Stop Calling My faction bad when you're in Illu
Diamond
pineqpples
pineqpples
Diamond

Randomss

Qwackas2010
Qwackas2010
ur all dog poo but cxxl spitting facts

FirxDrxgon

Worst EU PvPer
Diamond
Shools
Shools
Diamond
Hey guys! Just shut up, get a life and stop arguing on this garbage post! It's annoying seeing all you sad virgins arguing about someone 'hacking', I ain't taking sides or anything but it's just childish you guys just keep going on and on, Almost on the 7th page, qppL you should stop posting because all you get is hate and you don't know how to stop the hate, just grow up, stop arguing, and have a nice day!

Randomss

Qwackas2010
Qwackas2010
Hey guys! Just shut up, get a life and stop arguing on this garbage post! It's annoying seeing all you sad virgins arguing about someone 'hacking', I ain't taking sides or anything but it's just childish you guys just keep going on and on, Almost on the 7th page, qppL you should stop posting because all you get is hate and you don't know how to stop the hate, just grow up, stop arguing, and have a nice day!
firxdrxgon not a virgin?

IronCliff

IronCliff
IronCliff
I like how you scored a goal with him.

AIDANJERE

Stop Calling My faction bad when you're in Illu
Diamond
pineqpples
pineqpples
Diamond
i can post whatever i want. I dont care about the hate