Dev Blog #2

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
hi guys welcome back to dev blog numbero 2, the place where you hear what's going on on the network recently and some ranting from me, your neighborhood negative

this week has been relatively chill because there isnt that much to do besides some bug fixing, but some interesting bugs and exploits were patched/prevented

* Fixed Leaderboards on KitPvP to show accurate information, it will no longer "clear" on restart

* Added prevention methods to prevent the Redstone crash exploit on SMP, and will be rolling out another prevention to another crash exploit sometime today

* Fixed homes being deleted when you get rotated out of your roster. Code wise, when you get kicked from your Faction, leave or whatever, all of your homes get removed, but I fixed it to where it you are on the roster and you get kicked or leave, it will not remove your homes

as i said not much done, but the things that did came up i fixed relatively fast, besides the redstone one, been a problem for a while but then i just said, hey im gonna have a go at this and see if i can prevent these losers from crashing the server, and ever since that rolled out i havent heard of any crashes 😎😎😎

Last edited:

iiLone

Diamond
Gold
Nvfa
Nvfa
Diamond
ok

hetti301

You're AWESOME
Diamond
Hetti301
Hetti301
Diamond
pog

CookieLover3

:)
Staff member
Diamond
TescoBiscuits
TescoBiscuits
cool

ItxNova

better than negative
Diamond
Cierannn
Cierannn
Diamond
poof leader

Macenzie

This is my profile, I do not simp for anyone!
Netherite
Diamond
Iron
Macenziee
Macenziee
Diamond
wow not even credit im crying

Buryings

Events Manager
Diamond
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
good stuff

NiceLie

NiceLie
NiceLie
hi guys welcome back to dev blog numbero 2, the place where you hear what's going on on the network recently and some ranting from me, your neighborhood negative

this week has been relatively chill because there isnt that much to do besides some bug fixing, but some interesting bugs and exploits were patched/prevented

* Fixed Leaderboards on KitPvP to show accurate information, it will no longer "clear" on restart

* Added prevention methods to prevent the Redstone crash exploit on SMP, and will be rolling out another prevention to another crash exploit sometime today

* Fixed homes being deleted when you get rotated out of your roster. Code wise, when you get kicked from your Faction, leave or whatever, all of your homes get removed, but I fixed it to where it you are on the roster and you get kicked or leave, it will not remove your homes

as i said not much done, but the things that did came up i fixed relatively fast, besides the redstone one, been a problem for a while but then i just said, hey im gonna have a go at this and see if i can prevent these losers from crashing the server, and ever since that rolled out i havent heard of any crashes 😎😎😎
Good job negative 😁

Icecubebrother

Icecubebrother
Icecubebrother

ok btw ur not my neighborhood

kamrita123

Diamond
kamritaa
kamritaa
erik i have something else for u to do, just one more thing. you know what it is <3

Shadowgamersix

who
MVP
Diamond
Iron
Shadowgamersix
Shadowgamersix
MVP
fix ignore broski

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.