What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diamond Rank

Kyle

Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
Hey there, I just recently got back onto the server, so please forgive me if I break any rules/post something that may of already been taken care of.

I really wanted to discuss Diamond Rank, I understand you guys want to make this server non pay to win, but, really? 70 USD for what you get with Diamond rank? Sure, the pets and trails are cool, but that's really all you get. I don't understand why this rank costs so much. I know server hosting can get expensive, but can't you give just a little bit more to the people that help your server? For example, custom suffixes. Why do we have to pay even more for a few extra upgrades when we're already paying 70 dollars? Why don't people with 70 dollars ranks get anything too special? Maybe a few keys a week on a server of their choice? Emerald rank has everything that Diamond rank should have. I find Diamond rank extremely overpriced for what is given, if you could maybe consider giving a bit more to all of the ranks, that'd be great.

Again, haven't been too active in a while, if I broke any rules I apologize.

Materializing

Lil Lazy Helper <3
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
Dude it costs a LOT of money to run a server... it’s hard to find perks that aren’t pay to win, can’t be easily abused, exploited, or that don’t spam chat. Diamond rank gets a lot of convenient stuff, and tbh I don’t get why you’re complaining as you already have it lol

People who buy the rank look at the perks before they buy it, and I think that’s enough to prove that they buy it to help the server, not for the perks.

Nibsz

Nibsz
Nibsz
Dude it costs a LOT of money to run a server... it’s hard to find perks that aren’t pay to win, can’t be easily abused, exploited, or that don’t spam chat. Diamond rank gets a lot of convenient stuff, and tbh I don’t get why you’re complaining as you already have it lol

People who buy the rank look at the perks before they buy it, and I think that’s enough to prove that they buy it to help the server, not for the perks.
I agree with this, Skycade offers a mostly FTP environment and there aren't many options that are left considered being FTP. If the staff added monthly keys like you ask that would make game modes PTW since you have an advantage over people without a rank. If you are going to buy the rank it should be to support the FTP environment and nothing else.

Kyle

Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
As stated in the post, I realize hosting servers is expensive, but again, emerald rank has everything that diamond rank could have. Hell, even if you just added a few weekly keys I'd be fine with it. You can buy keys off the store, so why not be able to get like 2 a week with Diamond? It would still make Emerald have a purpose to buy, and it wouldn't really hurt anyone.

2 keys a week, thats around 8 keys a month, you can get 10 keys for like 11 USD (on prison) I don't see that as being pay to win. If that is how you see it, then Skycade has already become p2w, as Emerald rank gives you 5 keys a week. What I'm trying to say is, Diamond should at least get a little more for the price.

Materializing

Lil Lazy Helper <3
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
As stated in the post, I realize hosting servers is expensive, but again, emerald rank has everything that diamond rank could have. Hell, even if you just added a few weekly keys I'd be fine with it. You can buy keys off the store, so why not be able to get like 2 a week with Diamond? It would still make Emerald have a purpose to buy, and it wouldn't really hurt anyone.

2 keys a week, thats around 8 keys a month, you can get 10 keys for like 11 USD (on prison) I don't see that as being pay to win. If that is how you see it, then Skycade has already become p2w, as Emerald rank gives you 5 keys a week. What I'm trying to say is, Diamond should at least get a little more for the price.
weekly keys are considered p2w though lmao... it’s not even Skycade that decides this so it’s not like we can do anything about it. I get that emerald has a lot of stuff but it needs to, or it wouldn’t be worth it. Diamond rank is fine how it is imo.

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
If skycade changed the price of diamond, everyone who bought it with the higher price would be made.

Kyle

Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
@PigMatt I'm not asking them to change the price, I'm asking them to maybe make it a bit better for the price. So like, add a few new things.

Kwuffin

Diamond
Buttwarmth
Buttwarmth
Diamond
If you don’t wanna spend 70 USD, then just don’t buy it? It’s not P2W anyways

FluffyBean17

Huge persona 5 nerd - Rando - Greek myth nerd
Diamond
FluffyBean17
FluffyBean17
Emerald
Exactly my point with emerald, Just because it exists doesn’t mean you have to buy it. Don’t wanna spend 70 dollars? Then don’t.