What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did skycade start to ss now ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Emerald
First wait what, Did skycade start to ss, know that taon did it before but never seen a mod here

Second, screenshare days/ hours after the ban are kinda useless, Guess you want to se if they make more alerts on the anticheat but they caaan easyyy fake that
6CF880C0-7342-4CAF-B518-21CE0A23F98C.jpeg

Taon2

dev boi
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
If the player can re-create the alerts, we unban them and reconsider the autoban part of that alert. If they cant re-create, we assume them to be hacking. We watch them boot up vanilla mc (or badlion or something similar) to ensure they arent on some form of client.

Reassembly

Diamond
Reassembly
Reassembly
Diamond
If the player can re-create the alerts, we unban them and reconsider the autoban part of that alert. If they cant re-create, we assume them to be hacking. We watch them boot up vanilla mc (or badlion or something similar) to ensure they arent on some form of client.
People can inject clients externally. So not exactly foolproof. If you want some examples of free ones, DM me, I dont think staff would want me to send em here

Kyle

varmkorv
Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
People can inject clients externally. So not exactly foolproof. If you want some examples of free ones, DM me, I dont think staff would want me to send em here
well yea, but would you not have to, y'know, pull it up and inject it?

if you're on lunar, they have an AC which you'll probably be forced to use. with badlion, they've also got an AC. with vanilla minecraft, you get the idea. they'd be watching you, so if you booted up something, y'know.

Reassembly

Diamond
Reassembly
Reassembly
Diamond
well yea, but would you not have to, y'know, pull it up and inject it?

if you're on lunar, they have an AC which you'll probably be forced to use. with badlion, they've also got an AC. with vanilla minecraft, you get the idea. they'd be watching you, so if you booted up something, y'know.
People are sneaky and can load them without anyone noticing. And not everyone uses badlion or lunar. The reason why people would inject it for the ss is so they can act like they are triggering the alerts legit and get unbanned

Kyle

varmkorv
Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
People are sneaky and can load them without anyone noticing. And not everyone uses badlion or lunar. The reason why people would inject it for the ss is so they can act like they are triggering the alerts legit and get unbanned
i know why they would inject it for the SS, but they would have to configure it some way, no?

you cannot open up a file without someone who is actively watching your screen knowing lmao, you just can't. you don't have to use badlion or lunar, you can be on a normal version of vanilla minecraft. point is, if someone is cheating on a screenshare, they're going to get caught.

D

Deleted member 17747

I would rather get banned than have my personal stuff stolen by some stranger in a Block game.

Kyle

varmkorv
Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
I would rather get banned than have my personal stuff stolen by some stranger in a Block game.
bro they aren't going through your personal shit.

they're not going through discord, they aren't going through skype, they aren't going through your png/jpg/jpeg/whatever the hell files. you have full control, they do it through discord. all they do is have you boot up minecraft to try and recreate the alerts.

Reassembly

Diamond
Reassembly
Reassembly
Diamond
i know why they would inject it for the SS, but they would have to configure it some way, no?

you cannot open up a file without someone who is actively watching your screen knowing lmao, you just can't. you don't have to use badlion or lunar, you can be on a normal version of vanilla minecraft. point is, if someone is cheating on a screenshare, they're going to get caught.
Then only ss one screen?

Kyle

varmkorv
Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
Then only ss one screen?
bro you're going too deep into this, i'm just not going to reply LOL

it will be obvious that you're cheating if you inject during a screenshare, it honestly doesn't even matter at this point lol.

Fancy

Straight Pride
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Did you even read what Taon said, dumbshit

Zasver

Zasver
Zasver
If they do screenshare it would cause more false bans since people don't like random staff members going through their personal things so in conclusion there is really 0 point in screensharing if they do.

GodPain

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
i just lost so many brain cells reading the responses on this thread

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Emerald
this spam me to much, lock this shit 🔒

T2NAF1SH

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
If they do screenshare it would cause more false bans since people don't like random staff members going through their personal things so in conclusion there is really 0 point in screensharing if they do.
all they do is watch you play minecraft and try to recreate alerts. @Reassembly you've got no fucking idea what you're on about

Benbro321

Diamond
HowDepressing
HowDepressing
Diamond
Basically stupid system they should only ss on lunar ac on and recreate alerts as any other client is very easy to inject to yet lunar can be injected to, if you had ac you would get banned from lunar client

Reassembly

Diamond
Reassembly
Reassembly
Diamond
all they do is watch you play minecraft and try to recreate alerts. @Reassembly you've got no fucking idea what you're on about
If you are actually cheating, you can use an external hacked client to fake that you are legit. So you trigger the alerts and the mod thinks you are legit, and you get unbanned

GodPain

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
If you are actually cheating, you can use an external hacked client to fake that you are legit. So you trigger the alerts and the mod thinks you are legit, and you get unbanned
they would see the window of external client....
what do u not get??

Zasver

Zasver
Zasver
they would see the window of external client....
what do u not get??
From me a cheater these are the dumbest things I've ever heard. If skycade were to start screensharing they would most likely have to partner up with a big ss tool such as Avenge or Paladin to find 90% of ghost clients

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Emerald
From me a cheater these are the dumbest things I've ever heard. If skycade were to start screensharing they would most likely have to partner up with a big ss tool such as Avenge or Paladin to find 90% of ghost clients
Avenge got fucked hard in the ass by a big fat tree

Status
Not open for further replies.