What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Disable Regens

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
No regens are good and make raiding more fun.
Regens on skycade are NOT fun... You say they are because you have never made a cannon on one shot that works to only bring it to skycade to then have it not even bust a wrap wall

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
The whole point of regens are to stop people raiding your base, plus if regens are disabled it’s going to be very hard to find something to actually protect your base. People put a lot of time and effort into their regens, and that’s what protects their base. If you don’t put on the time and effort to build regens, then your base won’t be protected. Simple as that. Plus, if you don’t know how to make a cannon to get through regens, just look it up. It’s not that difficult
Yeah but regens on skycade literally make it impossible to raid. You clearly do not know how to cannon and clearly never attempted to bust a regen on skycade because it is VERY difficult. You clearly know nothing so stay out of posts like these please

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
If you can’t regen bust, learn to. Skycade factions is much more forgiving than other servers, surely you want to learn to use other cannons and learn new techniques on how to improve

Edit: also using this reasoning pvping should be disabled because the hit reg is a little bad and it’s unfair on people
Traditional regen busting methods do not work on skycade. This has been a problem since season 6

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
If they fixed skycade cannons then regens would be fine. The fact that half the regen busting methods don’t even work on skycade is why they should be removed.
You get it! Yes you can’t have regens and no cannon jar

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
Also blowing through straights is very easy, in under an hour you can get through lots and lots so unless you are lucky checking walls without regens would be impossible
Checking walls is easy. When I play other servers walls are checked every 5 minutes. You’re just bad.

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
You get it! Yes you can’t have regens and no cannon jar
Regen busting is frustrating enough and the fact that it’s even more frustrating on skycade really makes me want to stop playing

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
This server MUST remove regens. When the only real option to raid on skycade is a left shooting osrb you know something is wrong.

Edit: the reason left shooting is the only viable option is that the fastest cannon on skycade shoots once every 6 seconds

erhip

https://gyazo.com/89ef6846615647178aba57795090d7a6
MVP
Diamond
erhip
erhip
MVP
Checking walls is easy. When I play other servers walls are checked every 5 minutes. You’re just bad.
I’m bad but you support the idea of disabling regens. Rather than moaning and trying to lower the skill gap in cannoning, learn to regen bust on skycade.

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
I’m bad but you support the idea of disabling regens. Rather than moaning and trying to lower the skill gap in cannoning, learn to regen bust on skycade.
We should lower the skill gap

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
The skill gap on skycade is literally not supposed to be there. What you don’t understand is that traditional regen busting methods do not work on skycade. This problem could be worked around if skycade had a cannon test sever but they don’t so we just need to hope and pray that luck is on our side and it will work.

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
The skill gap on skycade is literally not supposed to be there. What you don’t understand is that traditional regen busting methods do not work on skycade. This problem could be worked around if skycade had a cannon test sever but they don’t so we just need to hope and pray that luck is on our side and it will work.
Yea and ofc you could make the case “learn how to regen bust for this specific server” but I feel like raiding shouldn’t be purely dependent on the ability

Viperstrike_325

viperstrike_325
viperstrike_325
so the real problem is actually the cannoning. dont get rid of regens, its what actually protects the base. just fix the cannoning.

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
so the real problem is actually the cannoning. dont get rid of regens, its what actually protects the base. just fix the cannoning.
Thats the solution we have been trying to get at since season 3. They do not know how to fix cannoning so the only option is to remove regens. I'm glad you understand the root of the problem because most people blame it on the players lack of skill, not the server's poor mechanics.

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
That would work too! But making regens bannable is easier than adding a cannon jar

Viperstrike_325

viperstrike_325
viperstrike_325
But making regens bannable is insane, i'd have to be on every 4 hours at least and thoroughly check every single block of ever single wall just to keep my base up. I dont want that or understand how you do. And another thing, if you dont like cannoning then just adjust. If people have been asking since season 3 its not gonna happen so, adjust and move on. Making people who are willing to put in work defenceless is insane and ridiculous.

Last edited:

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
But making regens bannable is insane, i'd have to be on every 4 hours at least and thoroughly check every single block of ever single wall just to keep my base up. I dont want that or understand how you do. And another thing, if you dont like cannoning then just adjust. If people have been asking since season 3 its not gonna happen so, adjust and move on. Making people who are willing to put in work defenceless is insane and ridiculous.
You clearly dont understand factions. The point of factions is to be a COMPETITIVE FAST PACED GAMEMODE WHERE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN WHERE THE #1 FACTION CAN BE WIPED OUT OF THE MAP COMPLETELY IN A MATTER OF MINUTES. On competitive servers my faction has people checking walls every 5 minutes. The point of factions is to be able to raid. Raiding is almost impossible with these regen mechanics because they are straight broken. Put a sand wall as your front wall and just check that wall. If its broken then you know you're being raided. All of your points are just bad as the game mode is supposed to be the complete opposite. You clearly dont realize that busting regens is 99% impossible because almost every method does not work. You need specific methods just for this one server to bust regens. Allowing regens brings MUCH more pain to the server then it does joy which the player base does not realize.

Dluy

Dluy
Dluy
You clearly dont understand factions. The point of factions is to be a COMPETITIVE FAST PACED GAMEMODE WHERE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN WHERE THE #1 FACTION CAN BE WIPED OUT OF THE MAP COMPLETELY IN A MATTER OF MINUTES. On competitive servers my faction has people checking walls every 5 minutes. The point of factions is to be able to raid. Raiding is almost impossible with these regen mechanics because they are straight broken. Put a sand wall as your front wall and just check that wall. If its broken then you know you're being raided. All of your points are just bad as the game mode is supposed to be the complete opposite. You clearly dont realize that busting regens is 99% impossible because almost every method does not work. You need specific methods just for this one server to bust regens. Allowing regens brings MUCH more pain to the server then it does joy which the player base does not realize.
well said, regens are dumb but you can go head and build them and not check your walls, we will split you nerds anyways :D

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
#ReverenceOnTop

A3_

A3_
A3_
LEARN TO BUST REGENS LOLOLO TROLOLO!

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
Make a 160 wall buffer! Then check walls every hour