What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DISC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spere

:3
Diamond
ChokeMeErhip
ChokeMeErhip
Diamond
My IGN: litspere
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). discord
Punished by: Not sure but I think acup or someone
Reason: swearing I think
Date of punishment: cant remember sorry
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Firstly it was 2 months ago or so when I was punished and I am sorry for my actions. I had found out that acup was dating my good friend Takka which I thought was wrong since she (if it is a she) is like 16 or 17 and takka is like 13 or 14. I promptly told her to **** off and after having a short moment of happiness with Mick I was subsequently viciously removed from the server. Since then I have bettered myself as a human being studying for 8 hours a day on how to be polite to skycade staff. I spent my evenings dedicated to finding my inner truth in the aim that one day I may return to what is the greatest discord server. Each night I would cry from the very thought of being excluded from the skycade ranks channel -- which had become my only social activity of the day since I have no friends. Out of compassion alone I request you accept this appeal as I am not quite sure what I will do without the skycade discord in my life.
Thank you
-litspere
Screenshot of punishment:

Icy

Senior Meowderator ❄️
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Icy
Icy
Senior Moderator
It looks like whoever banned you did not do it correctly, which means your appeal has been accepted. Have a good day, be nice, don't break any rules, uhhhhh have a cookie that I stole from cookies 🍪!

Status
Not open for further replies.