What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbductedSnake

AbductedSnake
AbductedSnake
My IGN: AbductedSnake#5135

Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Discord

Punished by: ????

Reason: I never received an official reason, but I'm guessing it was because I posted the entire declaration of independence in some public text channel.

Date of punishment: ???

Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: According to the 1st amendment of the American Constitution, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech". Because of this, it is against my constitutional rights, which millions of Americans including myself have sacrificed 20 years of our lives to uphold, for me to be banned for simply exercising my rights, which the founding fathers of the greatest country on the planet wrote by hand, and therefore I should be pardoned of my unjust punishment.

"nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law" - 5th amendment of the American Constitution. This is stating that without due process of the law, I am not to be deprived of liberty without due process of the law. I am being silenced by being banned, which is denying me my Freedom of speech rights which, by legal definition, means "the right to express any opinions without censorship or restraint."

Because of the reasons stated above, it would be telling me "You have no rights" to keep my account banned.

God Bless America!

Screenshot of punishment: N/A

JustNoo

fake egirl
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
AbusingSrMod
AbusingSrMod
Senior Moderator
First amendment doesn't apply to private businesses, we can ban you as we see fit

Denied, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.