What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Discord Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finstaa

MVP
Diamond
Finstaa
Finstaa
MVP
My IGN: Finstaa
Platform: Discord
Punished by: Dont Know
Reason: calling out certain staff members for abusing
Date of punishment: 6th January 2019 (i think)
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: I know this is Ironic as a staff member who i called out may be reading this and its down to them to unban me, but its no secret that some of the staff members abuse their power (im not gonna name any names) so i decided to go onto the discord and speak about it, the second i did a staff member who i know is abusive started arguing with me and then i was banned from the discord. Banning me for calling out abusive staff solidifies my point and doesn't look good for the server. if you do decided to unban me my discord name is Finstaa#0341
Screenshot of punishment: (cant really ss a discord ban)

Centurion

A D M I N
Staff member
Administrator
Centurion
Centurion
Admininistrator
You were banned for being disrespectful. It's fine to believe that staff are abusive and if you do then you can report them to iiSpace. What you were doing is unacceptable, you want something to change then don't be immature and start raging in Discord. I'll unban you but you need to learn how to settle your problems differently.

Accepted, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.