D
E
.net
???

Discord Bot

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
Back in the day Skycade's Discord used to have a red bot clone. It handled music, economy, and trivia. Since then the bot has been inactive. I don't necessarily think this is necessary, but would be a good addition. The bot would and could handle music, although we don't need it. However what I really think would be great is being able to see in-game stats via the bot. Checking leaderboards via Discord is would be neat as it doesn't require a user to physically be on the server to see it. This allows for quick and easy stats lookup in any gamemode, whether it be to check your balance, position or even check server status, you can do it on your phone. Another feature that could be added is moderation logs and being able to see what punishment is given to a certain user and with reason of why. I could see this not being a feature as staff usually don't give out reasons for warns and kicks but it would be helpful to see. Another thing staff can use this for is muting people from a chat instead of actually kicking/banning. This would be neat because you would be able to see announcements and events in Discord without accessing forums. Lastly, adding games back would be fun. I mentioned how there was a server economy and trivia games. It was handled properly for the most part, and was popular amongst the Discord community. If games aren't added, it's understandable as it could create spam considering the growth of the Discord server.

Any suggestions or oppositions on the thread are always welcome and I would love to hear your opinions on this topic <3

D

Deleted member 210

I doubt this will happen sadly. It would be great to have, and shouldn't take too much work for most of it(provided that they use a premade bot. For the Stats, something custom would be needed but with NodeJS/Discord.JS it shouldn't be too hard) to setup&maintain. They already have CarlBot for modlogs, and rythm for music.

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
I doubt this will happen sadly. It would be great to have, and shouldn't take too much work for most of it(provided that they use a premade bot. For the Stats, something custom would be needed but with NodeJS/Discord.JS it shouldn't be too hard) to setup&maintain. They already have CarlBot for modlogs, and rythm for music.
Agreed, honestly having only music for players who have DJ roles is the most that people can get out of the bots atm on the discord. It would be great to add, but as Steve said I don't think it will be added.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.