What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidney

Kidney
Kidney
Kidney#1515
Viking
Innap
Why I think I should be unbanned: It has been some time since my last appeal and I now understand why I was banned and acknowledge that I shouldn't have done it, I apologise to the user if they feel like they were being "harassed".

My last appeal's point still stands but I do now realize it was wrong to do

My last appeal:
I have no idea why I was banned for that video? Throughout the video you can tell I am being cautious kinda. That person was literally contacts friend and we have been in discord vc’s before, looking back on the video I can understand why you might have throught I was “harassing” as the user said “leave me alone” but the fact remains that she is contacts friend... I really am struggling to see why I was banned for this, I didn’t say anything inappropriate at all and I don’t have to leave the discord call just because the user didn’t want me to speak to her, when she can mute me with a click of a button.

For real I have no idea how this is a ban because if it just because the user wanted me and lily to “leave me alone” as she said repeatedly... any other user is told to mute the other person.

------------------

My opinion is now different and you were right for banning me, if I was unbanned I can promise that this will not happen again.

Th3VIk1ng

Weekend Warrior
Staff member
TinyVik1ng
TinyVik1ng
You have been banned over 8 times on the discord and you evaded the discord ban you got before this one.

Denied and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.