What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soapy

Diamond
Soapywag
Soapywag
Diamond
My IGN: Soapywag#1776 Punished by: TinyViking Reason: Inappropriate Why I think I should be unbanned: I understand what I said was inappropriate and I accept the ban, the reason why I think I should be unbanned is because I have waited over 2 weeks to write this appeal (What I think is the ideal time to "think about your actions") what I had done was, I wrote out a joke message to Viking in a language I knew he would understand (radio frequency talk) I knew he would understand this as he told me he has a job in counter-terrorism surveillance, (or something along the lines of that), and it is required to know the language. The phrase translated to "Suck my ball", which in my opinion isn't really inappropriate for the discord anyway, as so many others use curse words much worse it was not targeted at Viking and meant to be a joke I even said jk if u look at the ss Viking I am dearly sorry please accept this apology.

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
Hello there Soapy! Thanks for appealingggggg! Ummm I have unbanned you from the discord! If you do anything of this nature again I will be very sad and a unban will be very hard to get most likelyyyyy. Soooo ya! Oh and if you want your rank back in the discord DM a senior mod+ to go ahead and give you it! :D Cant wait to see ya back in the discord!
Accepted,Locked.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.