What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

- Discord -

rohraj

PocketBlade
PocketBlade
I have 1 suggestion
And it is to add a channel where faction leaders can post their faction’s discord for recruitment purposes...
The reason y I want this is because most factions use discord and there is a application bot on discord which makes looking at apps very ez.
example of what it looks like -
Example of what might faction leaders might put on the channel -

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
I have 1 suggestion
And it is to add a channel where faction leaders can post their faction’s discord for recruitment purposes...
The reason y I want this is because most factions use discord and there is a application bot on discord which makes looking at apps very ez.
example of what it looks like -
Example of what might faction leaders might put on the channel -
10000000% agree also should allow people to post there faction discord link on the forums specifically the Recruitment section

Materializing

Professional Procrastinator
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Could be useful for players banned off the forums or something but other than that I see no point as we’ve already got a subforum for that here.

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
Could be useful for players banned off the forums or something but other than that I see no point as we’ve already got a subforum for that here.
Yea but you could make it so u are allowed to put your discord link in recruitment aswell so you don't have to check the forums everyday to see who has applied

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
Cool idea could even be used for the SMP villages being build up RN

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
Yea but you could make it so u are allowed to put your discord link in recruitment aswell so you don't have to check the forums everyday to see who has applied
Checking the forums isn’t a hard task. The forums recruitment is the same and if not easier for recruiting as it is more organised. Also it would be difficult to manage what goes on in that chat. I don’t see what makes it any easier.

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
Checking the forums isn’t a hard task. The forums recruitment is the same and if not easier for recruiting as it is more organised. Also it would be difficult to manage what goes on in that chat. I don’t see what makes it any easier.
Im pretty sure every faction has a discord server which they check every day and im sure not everyone checks the forums if anything they should be allowed to post the faction discord in the recruitment section

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
Im pretty sure every faction has a discord server which they check every day and im sure not everyone checks the forums if anything they should be allowed to post the faction discord in the recruitment section
i see no need when you can simply press s in the search bar and press enter. it isn't difficult to go to the forums, nor does it waste time. there just isn't any point in adding a new section, which would have to be quite heavily moderated, for no reason

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
i see no need when you can simply press s in the search bar and press enter. it isn't difficult to go to the forums, nor does it waste time. there just isn't any point in adding a new section, which would have to be quite heavily moderated, for no reason
Im not saying add a new section on the forums im just saying allow people to put there faction discord and on the discord just why isnt it a good thing?

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
I’m not talking about a new area to the forums. I was talking about what you were talking about