What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dlyn is quitting

Fallen

LITERAL Lover of WelshAlex
Diamond
Mufscuit
Mufscuit
Diamond
I know! I'm very surprised!

I'm just kidding. I'm the one quitting.

After many years of playing on Skycade I have grown as a human being and know now that my friends in real life should take priority over losing leaderboard spots to cheaters like @Gav. Lauren has also not responded to me in ages and I know that she will not even though I just want to make it up to you. I am sorry @iiSpace.

Have a good life everyone.

Gav

ok
Iron
Suerry
Suerry
Iron
I am so happy. Good bye lol.

hiccups1234

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Hiccupps
Hiccupps
Emerald
Oh my god, I literally can't believe this, I'm legit going to cry forever. I love you Fallen I will always miss you, Through all the memories we made together. Through all the voice calls. And my heart will always have a place for you in it, You make me the happiest, And you helped me not being suicidal anymore i have nothing but love for you. I'm going to miss you a lot and words cant express how much i love you!, You're the only person i played skycade for. The times you protected me in kitpvp, The houses we made on smp, The bases we raided on factions, Our island we made on skyblock are all going to be memories in my heart, I am going to be sobbing for the next week, and now that youre gone i will be making a memorial statue of your skin on smp cause you mean the world to me, I am so upset that space didnt unblock you i dont understand how space could do such a think, And i know Hackers hogging leaderboards hurt to see a lot, But letting you go hurts even more i love you my bestie and i always will. Please come back i legit cant sleep without you singing and reading me bedtime stories to bed i love you a lot see you soon. I will always remember you and the beautiful things you said to me. I loved playing bedwars with you and you making be the base (Female dog) cause you used to carry me even tho im so fat i dont know how you did you are a pretty strong man i think, Hopefully one day we meet and you buy me mcdonalds and i buy you coffee from starbucks anyways bye for now see you soon i love you( more than dylan)

vortixs

#FREEDAB
Emerald
Diamond
vortixs
vortixs
Emerald
ok

Benbro321

ThePickle69
ThePickle69
ExDee

Kwuffin

Living my life
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Remember when this kid was staff?

kiwi

kylethecat
kylethecat
We shall miss you fallen if you ever come back just look for thenonkiwi or kylethecat and I will help get you set up again

8oq

Emerald
Diamond
Skippen
Skippen
Emerald
I know! I'm very surprised!

I'm just kidding. I'm the one quitting.

After many years of playing on Skycade I have grown as a human being and know now that my friends in real life should take priority over losing leaderboard spots to cheaters like @Gav. Lauren has also not responded to me in ages and I know that she will not even though I just want to make it up to you. I am sorry @iiSpace.

Have a good life everyone.
how are you gonna use dlyn as clickbait? maybe cus no one cares you are quiting and need attention? idk gl with your daddy issues

kiwi

kylethecat
kylethecat
how are you gonna use dlyn as clickbait? maybe cus no one cares you are quiting and need attention? idk gl with your daddy issues
Oof I think they just used dlyn as alit bait cause they could like everyone dose it at one point and from the comments. I believe everyone is sad that fallen left

vortixs

#FREEDAB
Emerald
Diamond
vortixs
vortixs
Emerald
so who tf are. you’re joking about family issues. it’s ok if you need to talk about it

Nouvelles

Staff Member from Down Under
Staff member
Nouvelles
Nouvelles
Fallen you didn't tell me! Big RIP...... I'm sure this won't be the last of you!

I will still cherish our time as staff together and playing kitmap.... #EnvyOnTop

Xechro

inactive ingame | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
i remember this nerd challenging the almighty welshalex during a reset and getting demoted, never challenge the lord welshalexs, L

farewell gamer