What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does the store save your paypal info?

Nay917

Nay917
Nay917
Just curios cause i bought a suffix on my phone, dont have my paypal info stored anywhere on my computer btw and the store just says purcahse without me having to enter anything.

JayTechTipsYT

just a rando
Diamond
Gold
Iron
JayTechTipsYT
JayTechTipsYT
Diamond
now im not 100% sure, but im pretty sure they do, they definitely know your address and country etc

this is from the store:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

TERMS OF SERVICE
By purchasing intangible items from store.skycade.net you agree to a no refund policy.
Skycade is not required to give a refund after the items are purchased. Donations are donations. You are simply donating to the server and are not actually purchasing anything.
Ranks and other items are just perks for donating. All virtual items purchased have no real-world value.
We reserve the right to transform or change any rank or any other item. The ranks benefits can change at any time without prior notice.
By accepting this document you agree to waive your right to take any action against the server, staff, members, or website. These terms and conditions take effect indefinitely and immediately after the agreement is accepted.

Privacy Policy
We here at SkyCade take privacy seriously. All personal information received will not be shared.

Hacking/Rule Breaking

Hacking or breaking the rules will still result in a ban and we are not required to give you a refund. We reserve the right to make you leave the server permanently or otherwise without a refund.

BY USING SKYCADE’S SERVICES, YOU AGREE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SKYCADE AND ITS OWNERS, ADMINISTRATORS, DIRECTORS, LAWYERS, CONTRACTORS, ARISTS, MAPMAKERS, NETWORK ENGINEERS, DEVELOPERS, HOSTS, AFFILIATES, DOMAIN ADMINISTRATORS, DNS ADMINISTRATORS, WEBMASTERS, SUPPORT AGENTS OR ANY OTHER STAFF MEMBERS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF SKYCADE’S SERVICE, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY SKYCADE AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM SKYCADE OR ITS EMPLOYEES AS A RESULT OF ITS DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSE TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT, TO WARN YOU, TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO SKYCADE’S SERVICE, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF SKYCADE'S CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SKYCADE EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES. WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, SKYCADE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST DATA, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SKYCADE AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES. IN ALL CASES, SKYCADE AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE. THIS WAIVER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN OR CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT.

1590118969242.png