What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don't Free Qwom

How long should Qwom be banned

• Total voters

Olewsy

Diamond
Olewsy
Olewsy
Diamond
He was obviously a well known player and played the server long enough to know the alt limit, he knew what he was doing and deserves the ban. If he admits it and apologizes and you feel it's sincere then you guys should think about a reduce to a month but he knew what he was doing.

Qwom

Qwom12
Qwom12
I was false banned, my brothers friend logged on and it pushed me over the alt limit. I hope to get it sorted by this weekend. As for my other punishments, well that was uh interesting I guess you could say. I am changed though. I had my fun, and im going to continue to do so without getting banned :D

Olewsy

Diamond
Olewsy
Olewsy
Diamond
the people will speak...

PhoenixHaven

PhoenixHaven
PhoenixHaven
#FreeQwom

FredricksonMC

No
Diamond
Iron
Fredo__
Fredo__
Diamond
I don’t reall know enough about his ban to Judje but if, as you say, it was false he should be unbanned!

_bq

Iron
_bq
_bq
Iron
#FREEMYASIANBOYQWOM

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
I was false banned, my brothers friend logged on and it pushed me over the alt limit. I hope to get it sorted by this weekend. As for my other punishments, well that was uh interesting I guess you could say. I am changed though. I had my fun, and im going to continue to do so without getting banned :D
If you get your brothers friend to log in at their own house, it will come off your ip

Qwom

Qwom12
Qwom12
If you get your brothers friend to log in at their own house, it will come off your ip
yeah I know this, he was studying for exams all week and his parents wouldnt let me get on, hopefully will get him to log on this weekend

Skoriks

Iron
VapeUserSkoriks
VapeUserSkoriks
Iron
#FreeQwom

Mindshare

Entrepreneur
Gold
1nvestor
1nvestor
Gold
#QreeFwom

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
yeah I know this, he was studying for exams all week and his parents wouldnt let me get on, hopefully will get him to log on this weekend
Good luck getting him to log on.

ToxicGhost

ToxicGhost
ToxicGhost
He was obviously a well known player and played the server long enough to know the alt limit, he knew what he was doing and deserves the ban. If he admits it and apologizes and you feel it's sincere then you guys should think about a reduce to a month but he knew what he was doing.
shut up

Pug

eekSky
eekSky
I only recently met Qwom and I *think* that he should be freed. I mean if this wasn't his own fault then why would it be him that has to be punished? I also see that he has some other history but he's a nice guy and if he does something that's of his own fault then by all means punish him, but hey I'm just an SMP randie :p