What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drawing

HelloNate_

Should I sleep? Yes, Do i? No
Diamond
VeryBehaved
VeryBehaved
Diamond
Thank you Very Much I Love it!

EffNuke

EffNuke
EffNuke
yay ty, im in need of a better pfp XD
forum name - Oinkie oof
wut drawing u would leik- could i get my current skin? u can tell me if the ombres are hard tho i could make a new skin and use dat XD
extra notes - erm. i like pink so um... background color thanks?
photos for refrence - https://namemc.com/profile/Merry_OOFmas.1
ty, if u hav troubles with dat u can msg me on disc or forums *cough* OinkieOOF#8205 *cough*
edit- if u can hav the signature in a not exactly obnoxious spot but somewhere u can see thatd help me
Do you have difficulty constructing a sentence with correct spellings and grammar? I’m genuinely curious because it kills me slightly to read that

ClanMitchell

The time is 5:46 for anyone who is wondering
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
Do you have difficulty constructing a sentence with correct spellings and grammar? I’m genuinely curious because it kills me slightly to read that
it's satire lol

spongehol

Diamond
HSpanner_
HSpanner_
Diamond
What would you like me to draw? Your skin?
I'm not too sure if I already replied I thought I did but it hasn't shown up and if you are still up for it yes sorry I couldn't get to you last night but sorry if I already replied my compute is messing up

Oinkie oof

quit but still visits forums
Diamond
Iron
Yo_Im_Dead
Yo_Im_Dead
Diamond
**yes i heccing do** i couldnt learn the *proper* way to type cause i kept forgetting the keys under my fingers so i resort to poking the keyboard making my scentenses without punctuation and all dat jazz. at that time and age of beginning to type i hadnt learned puctuation very well, so i was only used to the letters numbers and * theese things: *, and i still hav trouble with some symbols at the top of the numbers. i get used to like 1 thing at a time so yeahhhh one day ill do good puctuation, so lemme enjoy the last day of my winter break lol
and u forgot the . at the end.

Last edited:

Ales

Iron
_Ales
_Ales
Iron
Forum Name-Ales
What drawing would you like- A 'A' in a cool font with a cool background so its all-round cool.
Photos for reference (optional)- nope
Extra Notes- this is free right?

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Forum Name-Ales
What drawing would you like- A 'A' in a cool font with a cool background so its all-round cool.
Photos for reference (optional)- nope
Extra Notes- this is free right?
Its free xD. Everyone, im taking a break due to finals.

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Not taking any more request due to finals week ;-;. Will make a new thread if I decide to take more requests (if you want to get them earlier, look at my profile a couple days a week) I will finish the rest of these requests. Tessie, I just finished yours so I will post that later.

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Forums name- CrazyMazyYT
Drawing- teen in a black hoodie with a city in the backgroung
No extra details

If it’s doesn’t work out that’s fine :) cool that your doing this though
Sorry as stated in my post im not taking any more requests (check my profile if you want one done, i would look 3 times a week) Sorry again! I will keep you in mind next time I have free time.
Also @iStalklolitsalex or whoever disliked my last post. I dont care about you disliking my post, but this drawing thing might effect my schoolwork and my mental health please dont do things like that. It makes me feel like no one cares.

iStalklolitsalex

iStalklolitsalex
iStalklolitsalex
Sorry as stated in my post im not taking any more requests (check my profile if you want one done, i would look 3 times a week)
Also @iStalklolitsalex or whoever disliked my last post. I dont care about you disliking my post, but this drawing thing might effect my schoolwork and my mental health please dont do things like that. It makes me feel like no one cares.
dont @ me if you didnt care you would ignore it LOL!

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
dont @ me if you didnt care you would ignore it LOL!
Not gonna take this any further but I dont need this negativity in my life right now, Im going through a lot already, ok? Just keep that in mind next time you comment on a post.