What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@duckowap

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidney

Kidney
Kidney
Stomache
Autoclicking
Reason: Go to 0:15 in the video and 0:28 in the video.

Also it is NOT possible to CONSISTENTLY get 22 - 23 cps @Duckowap , It is possible to hit these numbers (don't get me wrong) but it is IMPOSSIBLE to stay at this number without it dropping every few seconds, he can not stay at this number and lock there. notice how it doesnt change,

Anyways to the timestamps I linked.
0:15 is proof he is autoclicking as you can see, he starts clicking 2 or 3 cps and then instantly it shoots up to 22cps, im sorry but if you think that is legit you are honestly dumb. (If you don't know what I mean, I mean it has to go quickly up from 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,,,,,, it cant go 2,3,22 LOL)

More proof is at 0:28 when you can see he stops clicking to jump into the water however the cps stays at 16 without his keystrokes showing he is clicking, which means thats probably his autoclicker / macro adds another +16 cps to his current cps, for example if hes clicking 8cps, he will get 22cps, which also explains why the number doesnt change.

I can click 18 - 20 cps myself and I can promise you that when butterflying, it is impossible to stay at 22 cps without it dropping, watch ANY video of somebody butterfly clicking, and you would know that this is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve without autoclicking

More proof is the fact he doesn't wanna screen share his clicks, because he knows it is impossible for him to achieve his CPS with click sounds on a website.

1565535452944.png

Evidence:

EDIT: THE KID JUST BLATANTLY EXPOSED HIMSELF LOL

1565542266700.png

This is the video he linked:

So he is trying to now say he was drag clicking,,,, which means he just admitted basically, because if you think that you can drag click and stay at 22 for like 2 minutes or however long it was you should not be staff...

After the "drag" of the drag click, the CPS will instantly go back down, therefore he just proved he was using cheats, ty.

EDIT AGAIN: NVM LOL HE SAW MY EDIT AND DECIDED TO CLOWN HIMSELF EVEN MORE,,,, HE SAID THIS:

1565544255509.png

You can't jitter click that CPS, the max you can jitter is about 13 CPS LOL this kid is a clown. and if a staff thinks you are able to jitter click 23 cps you shouldn't be staff

ANOTHER EDIT HELLO:

1565561810175.png

He really wants me to delete it,,, ;(

ANOTHER EDIT: hi, he deleted the video because he has finally come to the realization he might get caught, unfortunately for him, I saved the video so here it is!

Last edited:

Joostagram

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator
Accepted, locked

Status