What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

duping associate: #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoopybunny

ferocious forestbunny
forestbunny
forestbunny
My IGN: peebie
Platform: (Discord, server, forums) server
Punished by: Mr_Oz13
Reason: duping associate
Date of punishment: 3/18/19
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Okay, so, in my last thread I explained my apology and why I should be unbanned, but I'll go over it quickly again. So, oSmelly offered me some duped items and I accepted them, put them in a chest and then completely forget about them. Then, I got banned and, again, I really want to apologize for causing such havoc, I never meant for this to go this far and if I could take it all back, I would. Anyways, I was told the reason my appeal the first time got denied was because I left out an important detail, the evidence that points towards me duping. I can really see how the evidence strongly points towards me duping, but, here's how it all went down: I asked oSmelly what he used to dupe things so efficiently. He said that he used some obscure mod that I can't remember the name to, that's how unpopular it was. I downloaded the mod and I tried it out in a singleplayer server, low and behold it worked. So, I got overly confident and decided to try my luck on Skycade. How oSmelly explained how to do it was like this, get a bunch of book n quills, 43-50 or so, and use a command to fill the pages of the book with Chinese characters. oSmelly didn't actually explain how exactly dupe the items, what I've said is as far as he told me. But I realized that duping wasn't really worth it anyway, and so I gave up and uninstalled the mod. I put the books with the Chinese characters in my chest, thinking nothing of them. I didn't put this in my other appeal because I didn't think it was of importance because I was banned for "duping associate". I will admit, I tried, but I never actually duped any items. I hope with my last appeal and this one combined, this situation becomes clearer now. Again, I want to express my apologies to the entire skycade staff team, the people that I betrayed and let down with what I did. I wanna repeat that I take full responsibility for my actions, I'm not blaming this on anyone but myself. Thank you for reading.
-sylvie
Screenshot of punishment: I can't get a screenshot of the punishment because I no longer have access to my account "peebie".

Mr_Oz13

Mister Oz Thirteen
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Mr_Oz13
Mr_Oz13
Senior Moderator
Reduced to 50 days.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.