What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dwarves Recruitment

LunarLivvie2007

Iron
xLibraa_
xLibraa_
Iron
Dwarves is returning for Season 13.
Dwarves first arrived halfway through Season 8 where we finished in 4th place on /f top. Since then all our members have been apart of factions that have won Seasons 9 and 10 and a few of our members are apart of Asgard this season.

We are mainly a raiding faction and very highly experienced so joining us will give you the chance to participate in a lot of raids. Because of this though we would like to recruit some more pvpers if possible. We will be allied with edaters (the best pvp faction in S13 easy so lots of pvp will be available to our members)

Dwarves is a tightnit and highly experienced group of players who will be expecting to challenge for the top of the /f top leaderboards. Because of this, you will have to be experienced in factions and a hard worker as we expect no one in the faction to be slacking. We will only be accepting the best applications (so better make your application 11/10 or you got no chance)

IGN:
What is your discord:
Why do you want to join Dwarves:
On a scale to 1-10 how good are you at pvp: On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at raiding:
What cannons can you build:
What sort of experience in factions do you have:
What can you bring to our faction:
What other factions have you been in (why did you leave them?):
Have you ever insided Someone:
How many hours can you be online everyday:
Can you participate in daily airdrops:
Can you participate in weekly conquests:
Is there anything else you want to add?

The leaders of the faction are RappingBananas, SadAwkwardPanda, ShinyCrobat and Litspere and they will reply telling you if your application got accepted or denied.

P.S: If you can't beat ShinyCrobat in a 1v1 then you can't join
Good luck
Hi yes I liek totally care bye

TurtleXY

TurtleXY
TurtleXY
IGN: TurtleXY
What is your discord: Turtle#5745
Why do you want to join Dwarves: becuz heapes said it a good fac
On a scale to 1-10 how good are you at pvp: 6 On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at raiding: 0
What cannons can you build: none
What sort of experience in factions do you have: i got the whole idea down, so i'm pretty familiar with factions
What can you bring to our faction: maybe some love
What other factions have you been in (why did you leave them?): hive, zooonies (op fac days)
Have you ever insided Someone: nah
How many hours can you be online everyday: like 2-5
Can you participate in daily airdrops: ya if i get the times and if im not busy
Can you participate in weekly conquests: probably not, i like to sleep in
Is there anything else you want to add? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FlazeRider

FlazeRider
FlazeRider
IGN: FlazeRider
Timezone: PST
What is your discord: FlazeRider#6282
Why do you want to join Dwarves: I Dont Know Lol
On a scale to 1-10 how good are you at pvp: 4
On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at raiding: 6
What cannons can you build: Regular cannon
What sort of experience in factions do you have: I Joined Hive
What can you bring to our faction: Fun And Organized Chests
What other factions have you been in (why did you leave them?): I Was in hive
Have you ever insided Someone: Nope
How many hours can you be online everyday:1-2
Can you participate in daily airdrops: possibly
Can you participate in weekly conquests: possibly
Is there anything else you want to add? Im A Good Organizer And Builder.
My Life And My Face Are Jokes.

RoninPlayz

RoninPlayzMC
RoninPlayzMC
Dwarves first arrived halfway through Season 8 where we finished in 4th place on /f top. Since then all our members have been apart of factions that have won Seasons 9 and 10 and a few of our members are apart of Asgard this season.

We are mainly a raiding faction and very highly experienced so joining us will give you the chance to participate in a lot of raids. Because of this though we would like to recruit some more pvpers if possible. We will be allied with edaters (the best pvp faction in S13 easy so lots of pvp will be available to our members)

Dwarves is a tightnit and highly experienced group of players who will be expecting to challenge for the top of the /f top leaderboards. Because of this, you will have to be experienced in factions and a hard worker as we expect no one in the faction to be slacking. We will only be accepting the best applications (so better make your application 11/10 or you got no chance)

IGN:RoninPlayzMC
Timezone:est
What is your discord:RoninPlayz #4052
Why do you want to join Dwarves: Because i think drawves is the right decission for me i like the name and i think i could be a good person in this faction
On a scale to 1-10 how good are you at pvp: On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at raiding: 7 at pvp 7 at raiding
What cannons can you build:A basic one im bad at cannons
What sort of experience in factions do you have: I can pvp raid find bases get close to people i can backstab kids aswell
What can you bring to our faction: I can bring hard work with me making regen walls and helping get us to ftop #1
What other factions have you been in (why did you leave them?): Mcb ive never left a faction ive only gotten kicked cause they suspect me for insiding its annoying i used to be in mcb though but they kicked like 5 people
Have you ever insided Someone: no
How many hours can you be online everyday:2
Can you participate in daily airdrops:yes
Can you participate in weekly conquests:yes
Is there anything else you want to add? Nah

The leaders of the faction are RappingBananas, SadAwkwardPanda, ShinyCrobat and Litspere and they will reply telling you if your application got accepted or denied.

P.S: If you can't beat ShinyCrobat in a 1v1 then you can't join
Good luck

RoninPlayz

RoninPlayzMC
RoninPlayzMC
I made that btw

PvpNinjaX

Diamond
Netflix___
Netflix___
Diamond
IGN: xFreezed
Timezone: AUSSIE
What is your discord: xFreezed#9101
Why do you want to join Dwarves:i want to join Dwarves because i dont have a faction for s13 and i love to pvp so it would be amazing to pvp with who accully know how to.
On a scale to 1-10 how good are you at pvp: 8
On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at raiding: 1
What cannons can you build: Slime
What sort of experience in factions do you have: i have alot of pvp experience and designing bases
What can you bring to our faction: alot of pvp and a great time
What other factions have you been in (why did you leave them?): i has been in phantom i left them because i joined power and im not going to leave power until next season since all my stuff is there and they are moving onto a new faction server but i love skycade so im staying.
Have you ever insided Someone: NEVER!
How many hours can you be online everyday: 6-7 hours but i have school
Can you participate in daily airdrops: if im on 100% ezpz
Can you participate in weekly conquests: i havent been on for one so if im on sure but i have never seen it.
Is there anything else you want to add? im muted for 14 days or so if you message me ill be muted D:

ACLW

ACLW
ACLW
uses my cannon

ACLW

ACLW
ACLW
IGN:ACLW
I raided people from a discord call

H

hashbrown1

Don’t post farm edit your old posts

ACLW

ACLW
ACLW
who? me? im banned from skycade and im not in asgard

NotDebut

C0AT
C0AT
IGN: C0AT
Timezone: GMT (UTC +0)
What is your discord: coat#8133
Why do you want to join Dwarves: I just wanna join a faction and help it out in many ways.
On a scale to 1-10 how good are you at pvp: I would say about an 8. On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at raiding: About a 9.5
What cannons can you build: 255 orsb floating barrel. 180 orsb floating barrel. (Dm me on discord and i'll tell ya.
What sort of experience in factions do you have: My most experienced skill is probaly grinding and sticking at it. I can grind for about 6 hours a day. I can pvp whenever needed and raid also whenever needed.
What can you bring to our faction: More Skills to teach faction members that don't know what to do in a certain area of raiding or pvp etc.
What other factions have you been in (why did you leave them?): laW, reV, recoil. wayrest. I was all original founders of all the fac's. I left them since I didnt get the buzz in them as much as I did when I created them.
Have you ever insided Someone: Never.
How many hours can you be online everyday: Max is 15. normally I play about 7-8.
Can you participate in daily airdrops: Most of the time.
Can you participate in weekly conquests: Yes.
Is there anything else you want to add? If you need anything else from me. dm me at coat#8133.

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond

PvpNinjaX

Diamond
Netflix___
Netflix___
Diamond
am i accepted?

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
HadFood
HadFood
Diamond
IGN: 5QY
Timezone: GMT/UK
What is your discord: 5QY#1087
Why do you want to join Dwarves: When it comes to factions I give it my all. I am online alot and am trusted within the community. Dwarves seems like a great faction and I'm all about trying exciting things, and wish to be not only apart of the faction, but also the community and get to know everyone better :p
On a scale to 1-10 how good are you at pvp: 5/6
On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at raiding: 7/8
What cannons can you build: I can construct a hybrid sandstacker cannon, and a few more which I have learnt over my time. I'm always up for learning more.
What sort of experience in factions do you have: I joined in s8 and my first faction I felt apart of was cosmic. Then I moved onto the spies and been with them for around 3 seasons. I left because I wanted something new, nothing personal towards them. :p
What can you bring to our faction: Activeness, laughs and raids. I think those are the highest qualities in a faction member, and I can bring these and more!
What other factions have you been in (why did you leave them?): Cosmic (left because I joined the spies (had closer friends in there)) The spies (left because I wanted something new, as I said, nothing personal they're great guys)
Have you ever insided Someone: nope
How many hours can you be online everyday: 5 weekday at least and more on weekends (8 or 9 I have no life xd)
Can you participate in daily airdrops: Yep
Can you participate in weekly conquests: Of course!
Is there anything else you want to add? If you want a faction member who is productive, energetic and friendly with hundreds of more attributes, I'm your guy :p

MrFloris2001

MrFloris2001
MrFloris2001

IGN:
Timezone: Central us/europe
What is your discord: Mrfloris2001 # 0434
Why do you want to join Dwarves: Need a fac for next season
On a scale to 1-10 how good are you at pvp:
PvP: Am competent, I frequent kitpvp and get 2-3ks w/o targeting defaults. I won't randomly quickdrop and I can defend a base.
On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at raiding:
I can help in a forceraid, prefer to help over at cannon tho.
What cannons can you build:
255 cubic osrb
255 fusion
200(60 scatter) semi
100(60 scatter) semi
Tunnel cannon (own design)
1stacker cos everyone can

What sort of experience in factions do you have:
Competent raider, competent player, good basebuilder
What can you bring to our faction: someone to raid and help raid bases.
What other factions have you been in (why did you leave them?): Left a fac once cos they didn't know how to make base defences. Owner of atledcorp.
Have you ever insided Someone: no
How many hours can you be online everyday: 2-4
Can you participate in daily airdrops: if I'm on I will.
Can you participate in weekly conquests: if I'm on I will
Is there anything else you want to add? Not particularly.

P.S: If you can't beat ShinyCrobat in a 1v1 then you can't join and 50ft is the best!
Good luck

EnzoLoko

PyroMent
PyroMent
IGN: EnzoLoko
Timezone: EST
What is your discord: Enzo#7843
Why do you want to join Dwarves: I was in the fac that alexanderbr0 was in and i asked him what fac he was joining for season 13 and he told me you guys, so basically i wanna join you guys because alex
On a scale to 1-10 how good are you at pvp: 6.5? to 7.5 maybe
On a scale of 1-10 how good are you at raiding: 7 ive built so mean cannons
What cannons can you build: i have built a 255 fusion and a 255 effnuke and some sudos some dont work on skycade
What sort of experience in factions do you have: I have played skycade factions for like 3 years so i know the majority of things
What can you bring to our faction: Pvp, raiding, and grinding
What other factions have you been in (why did you leave them?): I have been in yonders, MCB, Exeo, and atledcorp(renamed fusioncorp). I have left them because they were falling apart, and im am leaving Fusioncorp because the leader is joining a new fac.
Have you ever insided Someone: nope
How many hours can you be online everyday: 2.5-4 weekdays 6 on weekends sometimes
Can you participate in daily airdrops: If im on
Can you participate in weekly conquests: Yea im mostly on during conquest
Is there anything else you want to add? I need a good fac that I can help grind for f top