What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Early season thoughts.

Toast

★ Aka: Yuka ★
Diamond
Iron
YukaToast
YukaToast
Diamond
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted, so first hello again everyone~!

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Now then, lets get to it. So this season after the removal of auto based farming, grinding is a big deal.
Meaning; if you aren't willing to sit here and actually farm the melons, you wont make it very far.
With this logic in mind, why play?
Well.. spawner based auto systems are still allowed.
Not only that but you no longer have to unlock them, once you have the 1.1 Million for example, you can buy a skele spawner.
So early game, while being harder leads to an easier mid - late game.
But Toast?! You haven't explained why we should even worry about the grind, it's too hard!
Yes, while actually having to play the game takes some work. Oh no the horror! This leads to actually feeling more successful when you hit certain milestones.
This also promotes to a more active community instead of a bunch of people afk'ing in front of chests and just warping to a store and selling it.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

So with all things said and done, just grind those melons and talk to people... It's not that bad.
You're just lazy.
Love you all though.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Joostagram

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator
we richest island yes

Plemso

✯✯✯ Haha, im better, jk ur better ✯✯✯
Iron
PTOW
PTOW
Iron
It's the first season for me and I think so far, that the removal of auto farming is actually great. Chat is more active and all.

TessieBear76

imagine being a minimod
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
I actually kind of love the season without auto based farms as it requires work and stuff and people who have schematica and similar can’t easily make giant farms in a couple of minutes.
also very fancy formatting~

AidenLikesPancakes

Bedrock Miner
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
I think having no auto farms makes it more fun and more rewarding.

Toast

Diamond
Iron
YukaToast
YukaToast
Diamond
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
@Plemso Yeah the chat is incredibly active this season.
It makes it a bit more interesting for sure.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
@TessieBear76 Yeah, you actually have to earn things.
Also thank you for the compliment on my formatting. <3
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

@AidenLikesPancakes Agreed. It actually requires effort.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

It's the first season for me and I think so far, that the removal of auto farming is actually great. Chat is more active and all.
I actually kind of love the season without auto based farms as it requires work and stuff and people who have schematica and similar can’t easily make giant farms in a couple of minutes.
also very fancy formatting~
I think having no auto farms makes it more fun and more rewarding.

Sombu

Banned innit
Diamond
Iron
zSom
zSom
Diamond
I like how this season requires more effort on the players end, grinding etc rather than everything being auto.

YS8

Ex helper
Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
YS8
YS8
Emerald
First season I've properly played a season of skyblock and I agree it's feels extremely rewarding when you finally hit a milestone or get on baltop, also the chat is a lot more active making the server more fun to play, although no automation can be a bit frustrating sometimes.

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
Woah fonts who colors who formatting who? Tbh I didn’t read the thread I’m more amazed by the colors and stuff lol

Toast

Diamond
Iron
YukaToast
YukaToast
Diamond
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

@Sombu Can't be lazy or you wont make it. It's much better for the community as a whole
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
@𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼 Thank you! c: I'm always happy when people like my formatting.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
@YS8 Yeah the lack of automation is definitely something that a lot of people will miss, but it makes it a lot more enjoyable when you actually hit that milestone.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
@Sara7645 Haha, I'm sorry it was distracting. I like to add a bit of flair to my posts~

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I like how this season requires more effort on the players end, grinding etc rather than everything being auto.
ur formatting is beautiful and yea i agree with u
First season I've properly played a season of skyblock and I agree it's feels extremely rewarding when you finally hit a milestone or get on baltop, also the chat is a lot more active making the server more fun to play, although no automation can be a bit frustrating sometimes.
Woah fonts who colors who formatting who? Tbh I didn’t read the thread I’m more amazed by the colors and stuff lol

Worv

Myself
Staff member
Helper
MVP
Diamond
Worv
Worv
Helper
One of the reasons why I’m coming back to main on SkyBlock is the fact that it requires actual grinding to progress in the server. I understand that people can argue that “AFK” is considered grinding since their time is taken away, but actually doing something periodically while staying active on the server has been a major improvement. Hopefully this leads us somewhere great.

Toast

Diamond
Iron
YukaToast
YukaToast
Diamond
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Yeah, it definitely feels a a lot better making progression when you know you had to actually put the work into achieving it.
While on previous seasons, you'd make an autofarm afk and watch YouTube and then come back and sell.
Not a very rewarding experience in the slightest. :/

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

One of the reasons why I’m coming back to main on SkyBlock is the fact that it requires actual grinding to progress in the server. I understand that people can argue that “AFK” is considered grinding since their time is taken away, but actually doing something periodically while staying active on the server has been a major improvement. Hopefully this leads us somewhere great.

PigMatt