What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Earth Fac Recruitment

uwuwcal

Iron
uwuwcal
uwuwcal
Iron
I am recruiting for my fac, Earth.

Format:
1. Have you ever been BANNED or MUTED?:
2. How long have you played skycade?:
3. How long have you played Factions?:
4. Previous Factions?:
5. Alts:
6. Rate your pvp out of 10:
7. Rate your building out of 10:
8. What is your average fps?:
9. Do you have Schematica?:
10. Can you make regen walls? If so, what type?:
11. Why do you want to join?:

DashingTuber

DashingTuberYT
DashingTuberYT
1. No
2. A week
3. I've been playing factions for over 5yrs in the past and took a 2yrs break from minecraft and im recently back again.
4. In the current server as if now, none.
5. N/A
6. 8/10
7. Ah, was never really into building aha, i started playing minecraft back in 2012 and havnt even played singleplayer alone , just jumped right into factions so id give myself maybe a 5/10 ? im decent
8. 200
9. No
10. The Standard one.
11. As i said earlier ive been playing factions for over 5 yrs now and i absolutely love this gamemode, and i was a youtuber with 1.5k subs, but then later i got into graphic designing and used to make few bucks from it and dint have time to concentrate on youtube , i sold the channel ( Regret it now ) . All new factions severs are filled with soo many op enchants and other op stuffs and is p2win. I missed playing old school classic factions and hence why im in this server now. and i believe with my experience in the gamemode i can contribute something to this faction.

uwuwcal

Iron
uwuwcal
uwuwcal
Iron
1. No
2. A week
3. I've been playing factions for over 5yrs in the past and took a 2yrs break from minecraft and im recently back again.
4. In the current server as if now, none.
5. N/A
6. 8/10
7. Ah, was never really into building aha, i started playing minecraft back in 2012 and havnt even played singleplayer alone , just jumped right into factions so id give myself maybe a 5/10 ? im decent
8. 200
9. No
10. The Standard one.
11. As i said earlier ive been playing factions for over 5 yrs now and i absolutely love this gamemode, and i was a youtuber with 1.5k subs, but then later i got into graphic designing and used to make few bucks from it and dint have time to concentrate on youtube , i sold the channel ( Regret it now ) . All new factions severs are filled with soo many op enchants and other op stuffs and is p2win. I missed playing old school classic factions and hence why im in this server now. and i believe with my experience in the gamemode i can contribute something to this faction.
You are in, sending invite over now.

13teen

13teen
13teen
I am recruiting for my fac, Earth.

Format:
1. Have you ever been BANNED or MUTED?: Nope
2. How long have you played skycade?: 3-4months
3. How long have you played Factions?: 2-3 months
4. Previous Factions?: Hyke
5. Alts: 0
6. Rate your pvp out of 10: 8
7. Rate your building out of 10: 9
8. What is your average fps?: 98
9. Do you have Schematica?: Nope
10. Can you make regen walls? If so, what type?: ?
11. Why do you want to join?: I would like to join to be a part of your faction and make try my best to improve the quality of Earth.

uwuwcal

Iron
uwuwcal
uwuwcal
Iron
in sending req soon

13teen

13teen
13teen
thank you! im not currently on atm but ill be in soon!

uwuwcal

Iron
uwuwcal
uwuwcal
Iron
thank you! im not currently on atm but ill be in soon!
Oh sorry, im on my 2nd week of holiday, ill be back on Saturday 17th. Ill send it then.