What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ehhhh????? [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHackerCatcher

TheHackerCatcher
TheHackerCatcher
My IGN:TheHackerCatcher
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). server
Punished by: Th3Viking
Reason: Malicious Hacks
Date of punishment:12/09/2019
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Im rewriting this appeal as i can see my other appeal was a little imature and mistakes can happen. I do understand why i was banned however i think there may have been a small jump to conclusions. I was banned for malicious hacks when i didnt use nor do i intend to ever use malicious hacks on the server. on 12/09/2019 i installed aristois because i believed, according to their website, they had hackerdetect in their client which i ngl wanted to skid it but found out, it did not. I did this in a call with Fishy the admin and we were discussing potential features to add into my client. There is a mod on the client which can be installed that did modifications to appear that i was playing aristois which, at the time, i was. however i had gone off aristois and went onto my ac client and played that for a good 5-6 hours. I have logs to support this as i was in a debug workspace, making modifications to show players ping next to the items they are using. If people are going to say "you can forge logs" i will return back at them with "you really think i would forge 6 hours of logs?".
I would apprecaite if this ban was lifted as i shouldnt really be held accountable for actions automatically performed from a jar that was run 12 hours without my knowledge or consent before, the ban took place. Thankyou for reading my appeal
i can understand why i was banned as i was on the server but wasnt on the client, however im just a victim of a bug because of it.
Screenshot of punishment: banned.PNG

Last edited:

Joostagram

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator
Denied, renaming a program on discord doesn’t show the logo on discord, it only shows the name with a square with a ‘?´ in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.