What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Either delete or fix 1v1s

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
- Completely broken with the worst kb and reach I’ve ever seen, I get better hits and kb playing on an AU server
- No anticheat in duels, not like it matters anyway since AAC doesn’t autoban
- Maps are literally garbage
- You spawn next to eachother sometimes in mid air
- Chance to spawn on fire
- Debuf gives you fire swords with no fire res pots gg
- Evidence for reports in duels isn’t sufficient unless completely blatant because it’s so bad
- Staff can’t spectate duels
- Did I mention hitreg and kb is broken

This isn’t even a complete list, this is all I can think of atm.

Check these 2 videos fro basically everything I mentioned except for the debuf thing. I know my aim is literal shit but my point is still valid.

TutionalDigi

Tutionaldigi#3839
Iron
Chicken_Dinosaur
Chicken_Dinosaur
Iron
How about the fact they don’t have a nodebuff which is the most used duel on all prac servers

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Here’s a quote from big man welsh. Review the bold part :)

In regards to what PigMatt said about 'diamonds having nothing' - Diamonds didn't lose anything. People that bought Diamond, went to the store and saw the list of perks. You got precisely what you paid for, in fact if you were an early customer of Diamond you got more than what you paid for as we've extended the rank capabilities on 2 previous occasions if I recall correctly.
This is not to say we don't plan to improve lower ranks further, we do: I know it's been promised for a long time but we are trying our hardest to get an events plugin out by mid September which will give ranked players more perks - we're also looking to overhaul the dueling system so that it functions properly by Christmas.

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
AstroStqr
AstroStqr
MVP
the fact that debuff has fire swords without fire res LOL

Kaissa

vhyn
vhyn
Like even the awful random kitpvp servers have a better dueling system, hopefully the revamp is what people actually want

EditedKB

EditedKB
EditedKB
Not to mention the fact that "combo" is so screwed as the swords are too powerful for the armour and you end up dying almost instantly or just have to spam gapples. And it's the worst kb for combo I've ever seen.

PatrickkikALT

Patrickkikkert
Patrickkikkert
What about it always taking ages to load/sometimes not working lmao

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
Combo is completely broken, nodebuff kits are incorrect, sumo is almost impossible due to the disgusting loading times going into the duels mode causing some players to lose the first round without even being able to pvp, builduhc doesn't even work. Every mode has way too many problems

Duuucky

Iron
ItsYourBirthday_
ItsYourBirthday_
Iron
No point in 1v1ing if we all have ping higher then a sock on my feet.

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Diamond
EdatingIcky
EdatingIcky
Diamond
this hate on staff lul , guys no problem they have a new dev everythings will be ok soon -_-

free drop part free boots <3