What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Emerald Rank! NEW RANK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrnCarbnPotasium

IrnCarbnPotasium
IrnCarbnPotasium
Everyone should be able to toggle the voting key thing....

Fancy_Dinners_

:>
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
1. None of these perks are worth my money.

2. Why do you need it to be monthly,,, is it because you don't have enough money from people buying 1 time ranks.

3. As said by carbn, can't you just have everyone toggle the voting thing...

4. white chat is gonna hurt my eyes

Taka

GODTAKA
GODTAKA
Hey folks, I'm here with the first of my two announcements for today. This one is about a BRAND NEW RANK we're introducing to the store. It's called Emerald Rank, it's a monthly subscription of £7.99 / $9.99 (ish) which makes it less than Netflix or the same price as two large coffees. And it comes with a load of new perks that Diamond rank doesn't have!!

In order to subscribe to Emerald Rank you first have to have Diamond Rank, which is currently half price at store.skycade.net so now's a great time to get it!

This image shows what you can get in Emerald Rank. Lots of awesome stuff like a white chat colour, a monthly custom suffix and the ability to turn off crate messages in chat!
Check it out :)

Available here: https://store.skycade.net/category/1157252
Toggle crate messages for emerald? Like that's not a needed thing for non ranks this is just a in your face give me your money type rank doesnt do much more than diamond other than a needed thing for everyone

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
I think this rank is unnecessary, at most all of these perks should've been added to an existing rank. Paying $10 monthly for a rank that only gives minor chat benefits is stupid. Also /report cooldown removal should've been public for everyone. Overall this feels like a big cash grab to me.

(I get how ranks should not be p2w but there's other ways to make a rank better without giving players advantages.)

Gizmo5012

Diamond
Gizmo5012
Gizmo5012
Diamond
@WelshAlex If I buy this and then decide I want to unsubscribe from it, will I get Diamond rank back or will I go back to no rank at all??

DalekBoy

DalekBoi
DalekBoi
Hey folks, I'm here with the first of my two announcements for today. This one is about a BRAND NEW RANK we're introducing to the store. It's called Emerald Rank, it's a monthly subscription of £7.99 / $9.99 (ish) which makes it less than Netflix or the same price as two large coffees. And it comes with a load of new perks that Diamond rank doesn't have!!

In order to subscribe to Emerald Rank you first have to have Diamond Rank, which is currently half price at store.skycade.net so now's a great time to get it!

This image shows what you can get in Emerald Rank. Lots of awesome stuff like a white chat colour, a monthly custom suffix and the ability to turn off crate messages in chat!
Check it out :)

Available here: https://store.skycade.net/category/1157252
Wow, I come back to this...

1. While I don't believe you guys are doing this just for money, there are better ways to make a rank with a monthly subscription.
2. I agree with all the other people that crate messages should be available to everyone or at most iron or gold.
3. The no /report cooldown just seems like a very bad idea. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the "overenthusiastic" minimods bought emerald just to go ham with /report.
4. To top it all off you need to have diamond already in order get emerald, which costs just over 100 Australian dollars when its full price.

Alright, back into cryosleep.

ShadowCreeperMC

⚔ SnowCone Mine Man ⚔
Diamond
Iron
SlushyCreeper
SlushyCreeper
Emerald
how to cancel?

J0NBE4R

Bear Mod ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Staff member
Diamond
J0NBE4R
J0NBE4R
Hype!

oofg

ItzAlzxFTW
ItzAlzxFTW
I’m excited for it

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
so you're saying i gotta pay $14 aud a month to toggle crate messages? LMAOOO ( ) im legit so stoked for them music trials also great job guys!

nightrayden

Diamond
nightrayden
nightrayden
Diamond
im sorry to say. you said that its cheaper then netflix its 50% more then the current netflix price in aus. you would have more people buying ranks and subs if the price was more fair . the current price for diamond is 53 aud on sale and normal is 106.

it all may sound negative but if you look at how many people play from other countries and the cost of living for families ...

i do like all the work you poeple are doing but maybe it need more looking at

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
im sorry to say. you said that its cheaper then netflix its 50% more then the current netflix price in aus. you would have more people buying ranks and subs if the price was more fair . the current price for diamond is 53 aud on sale and normal is 106.

it all may sound negative but if you look at how many people play from other countries and the cost of living for families ...

i do like all the work you poeple are doing but maybe it need more looking at
Hey! sorry to inform you but currencies are a thing!

Glanx

I don't like when people swear.
Diamond
LittleMonkeyLV
LittleMonkeyLV
Diamond
Why isnt it like other ranks which you can buy forever, one purchase?

LuqDude

weeeeb
Staff member
LuqDude
LuqDude
Why isnt it like other ranks which you can buy forever, one purchase?
I think it's cause its supposed to be an upgrade to diamond rank while also being a way to guarentee monthly income instead of being a one time thing like all the other ranks.

Kwuffin

誰もが旅持ってる。
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
Emerald is the first rank ever to have some ‘decent’ perks, like coloured messages and toggle crate messages.
Diamond on the other hand, which has been Skycade’s highest rank for idk how long now, has so many useless perks that aren’t even worth the full price. The 50% off sales aren’t even sales, they make the price just kinda fair.

keesie7

Diamond
keesie7
keesie7
Diamond
so is the other anouncement the platinum rank that unlocks a private factions server where all the current bugs are fixed? because this sounds kinda insulting knowing how bad the state of factions is atm.

5BeanBurritos

not a taco
Diamond
BeanDesigns
BeanDesigns
Diamond
so is the other anouncement the platinum rank that unlocks a private factions server where all the current bugs are fixed? because this sounds kinda insulting knowing how bad the state of factions is atm.
I don't know what you are talking about, nothing about this was even mentioned at any time on the server?

TogepiMax

School Spelling Bee Champ!
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
I have two non-"drama" related questions:
1. Is there a way you can, or could make emerald rank have an option on the store where you can buy it for one month only and it wouldn't autocharge? I'd take that option if it was available.
2. Do custom suffixes disappear if you unsubscribe or buy the one month option?

Gizmo5012

Diamond
Gizmo5012
Gizmo5012
Diamond
I have two non-"drama" related questions:
1. Is there a way you can, or could make emerald rank have an option on the store where you can buy it for one month only and it wouldn't autocharge? I'd take that option if it was available.
2. Do custom suffixes disappear if you unsubscribe or buy the one month option?
If they allowed that feature I would definetley buy it for one month to see if it is good then maybe once school starts I could just stop paying lose emerald rank and then just get back on during the summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.