What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Emerald Rank! NEW RANK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keesie7

Diamond
keesie7
keesie7
Diamond
I don't know what you are talking about, nothing about this was even mentioned at any time on the server?
read it a little bit better, im complaining about all the bugs that have completely ruined factions and caused it to die out.

its called sarcasm maybe it goes a little bit over your head. let me explain it a little bit more so you can understand it aswell:

platinum rank as in mocking that there's a new rank coming so more oppertunitys to pay and still no word about all the currently broken features, broken economy, and glitches and not even to mention cannons not working as they should for months now.

you see now? they added a new way to give more money for a rank yet everything thats important is still broken and not adressed, mentioned or not given any feedback on?

joneren1

-_-
Diamond
Gold
Iron
joneren1
joneren1
Diamond
@WelshAlex Oh boy! A new rank you say :eek:. And you gotta pay Monthly you say o_O. And every reward for gamemode winners has been taken away, so suuurely the extra income would go to hire more competent Developers, to fix some of the many gamebreaking bugs that happily sits within the Factions gamemode, Being abused every day, right under your nose.
Judging by the way you think in this screenshot http://prntscr.com/omojh7 Fixing bugs is not really your style :cautious:

Anyway. Any further progress on fixing the "StRaNgE OnE" By any chance?

ZincoDrone

ZincoDrone
ZincoDrone
I'm not really a faction player so I don't think this would be something I would disagree with. Though I think you should fix current bugs and help the Factions community more. I was afk and when I came back the whole Factions server crashed and I lagged out in the lobby right when I came back. So the problems on Factions are indirectly affecting me. Also the /report no cooldown your just inviting Minimodders there should be at least a 10 second cooldown still. I feel this is a complete cash grab. If this server becomes to P2W I am gonna leave. Cause those servers a lot of the time shutdown when they are run by a YouTuber. I would be sad for the community and myself because I wasted a lot of time on this server.

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Don't have time to read the whole thread currently, not sure how we got to factions bugs or devs lol but
1. We've literally very recently hired a new developer
2. After Skyblock, Factions is next to reset and we're looking to fix all of the big bugs we have listed on our gitlab

In regards to what PigMatt said about 'diamonds having nothing' - Diamonds didn't lose anything. People that bought Diamond, went to the store and saw the list of perks. You got precisely what you paid for, in fact if you were an early customer of Diamond you got more than what you paid for as we've extended the rank capabilities on 2 previous occasions if I recall correctly.
This is not to say we don't plan to improve lower ranks further, we do: I know it's been promised for a long time but we are trying our hardest to get an events plugin out by mid September which will give ranked players more perks - we're also looking to overhaul the dueling system so that it functions properly by Christmas.

Emerald rank is simply a way for us to earn a more consistent stream of income, and it does so without having taken away any capabilities from Diamond or lower ranked players. We need money to run, Emerald rank is just another thing that helps us do that.

JayLove

#All_Hail_Queen_Jay
Emerald
Diamond
JayLove1007
JayLove1007
Emerald
Emerald rank would be so much more worth it if you would have made a weekly kit for it. Maybe you can add this in please.

prchica2

prchica2
prchica2
Emerald rank would be so much more worth it if you would have made a weekly kit for it. Maybe you can add this in please.
This would make it Pay2Win.

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
iiLogan
iiLogan
Emerald
This is the most stupid thing to ever add to skycade, please remove it. It has no purpose, it’s just leaving diamond rank useless and the perks it has is insanely unfair.

Jadkins

Randy MVP
MVP
Jadkins
Jadkins
MVP
Father Alex, will the MVPs get the emerald permissions soon?

MrSwalbert

Ex-Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
If I'm not mistaken, MVPs will not inherit the Emerald rank, though I believe you get some of it's perks?

Jadkins

Randy MVP
MVP
Jadkins
Jadkins
MVP
I mean, I just want that nice white chat and the crate message toggle. If we did get the other perks I'd probably just redeem the keys and throw out the stuff at some point to others

Last edited:

TogepiMax

Am I gonna get kicked by a Cinderace today?
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
I mean, I just want that nice white chat and the crate message toggle. If we did get the other perks I'd probably just redeem the keys and throw out the stuff at some point to others
Oh young Jadkins, you have not read thou thread, if you had your questioneth would be solveth
This would make it more pay2win than the rank is already

Jadkins

Randy MVP
MVP
Jadkins
Jadkins
MVP
Oh young Jadkins, you have not read thou thread, if you had your questioneth would be solveth
I'm lazy but fine I'll read
EDIT: Yeah I don't see where it specifies MVP perms, If you could direct me I'd be thankful

Last edited:

𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼 ✩

a little funny
Diamond
Gold
dvsirinqs
dvsirinqs
Emerald
i feel that crate toggle messages should be available to everyone, not just emerald rank. otherwise, i dont mind it.

kamrita123

kamrita123
kamrita123
Don't have time to read the whole thread currently, not sure how we got to factions bugs or devs lol but
1. We've literally very recently hired a new developer
2. After Skyblock, Factions is next to reset and we're looking to fix all of the big bugs we have listed on our gitlab

In regards to what PigMatt said about 'diamonds having nothing' - Diamonds didn't lose anything. People that bought Diamond, went to the store and saw the list of perks. You got precisely what you paid for, in fact if you were an early customer of Diamond you got more than what you paid for as we've extended the rank capabilities on 2 previous occasions if I recall correctly.
This is not to say we don't plan to improve lower ranks further, we do: I know it's been promised for a long time but we are trying our hardest to get an events plugin out by mid September which will give ranked players more perks - we're also looking to overhaul the dueling system so that it functions properly by Christmas.

Emerald rank is simply a way for us to earn a more consistent stream of income, and it does so without having taken away any capabilities from Diamond or lower ranked players. We need money to run, Emerald rank is just another thing that helps us do that.

Why don't you make some cheaper ranks like a "coal" (just an example name) that is like iron but gives different perks or game-mode specific cosmetics. Like crate key spam removal or in skyblock, ability to have a fancy trail.

Cya noob

PhoenixGre

#FixSkycade
MVP
Diamond
Gold
PhoenixGre
PhoenixGre
MVP
Hey folks, I'm here with the first of my two announcements for today. This one is about a BRAND NEW RANK we're introducing to the store. It's called Emerald Rank, it's a monthly subscription of £7.99 / $9.99 (ish) which makes it less than Netflix or the same price as two large coffees. And it comes with a load of new perks that Diamond rank doesn't have!!

In order to subscribe to Emerald Rank you first have to have Diamond Rank, which is currently half price at store.skycade.net so now's a great time to get it!

This image shows what you can get in Emerald Rank. Lots of awesome stuff like a white chat colour, a monthly custom suffix and the ability to turn off crate messages in chat!
Check it out :)

Available here: https://store.skycade.net/category/1157252
so like, isnt this better than mvp? we dont have white chat

StampyJoeBen

m e l o n s
Diamond
Iron
ItsStampy
ItsStampy
Diamond
Problem here. I go to buy it, I have diamond, so no problem there, but when I get to the 'Enter your discord tag' bit, its optional, so I don't fill it in, but it just says 'the required packages have not been met'.

Joostagram

get nae naed
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator
Problem here. I go to buy it, I have diamond, so no problem there, but when I get to the 'Enter your discord tag' bit, its optional, so I don't fill it in, but it just says 'the required packages have not been met'.
try to put 'none' in it, or do put your discord?

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Drop me a message with your discord username#1234 and I'll help out

Status
Not open for further replies.