What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Emerald Rank! NEW RANK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TogepiMax

Togepi . Egg God . Second Egg . Second Panda God
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
Why don't you make some cheaper ranks like a "coal" (just an example name) that is like iron but gives different perks or game-mode specific cosmetics. Like crate key spam removal or in skyblock, ability to have a fancy trail.

Cya noob
Unless if all the other ranks get coal rank perms, then this will cause other ranks to actually be worthless

StampyJoeBen

m e l o n s
Diamond
Iron
ItsStampy
ItsStampy
Diamond
Don't have copypaste because I'm on Pc ( I would quote your posts) but thanks for the help Joostagram and Alex.

Jadkins

Mini-Mod
MVP
Jadkins
Jadkins
MVP
Hey Alex, will MVP get white chat?

CaptainRichYT

CaptainRichYT
CaptainRichYT
I don’t think there was a point of making a new rank, and making it monthly too. Just my opinion.

TogepiMax

Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond

Mightybrothers1

Diamond
mightybrothers1
mightybrothers1
Diamond
I dont think this rank gives you any perks that stand out or is that different to diamond, i would just buy it for the white chat but its not worth 9.99 monthly

Last edited:

Ninja720

ItsJustNinja720
ItsJustNinja720
This is basically the Skycade version of MVP++ on Hypixel lol
NOICE

TogepiMax

Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond

AstroStqr✧

(っ◔◡◔)っ I'm kind of stupid honestly
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Just gonna point this out: https://gyazo.com/3a2b55a5631f6aa05b58893747acc8b4

You don't take any sort of criticism in any positive way but it's straight facts, people don't like this rank. Half of the likes you have received on this post have come from staff, without them it's a 9:33 like to dislike ratio. Even if you say that reactions don't show anything literally ask around, majority of the community will say it's not worth or it's dumb. Obviously you're not just gonna remove the rank or make any more drastic changes now but next time consider what the community actually wants instead of what you think we will like / need to make fast money.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron

You don't take any sort of criticism in any positive way but it's straight facts, people don't like this rank. Half of the likes you have received on this post have come from staff, without them it's a 9:33 like to dislike ratio. Even if you say that reactions don't show anything literally ask around, majority of the community will say it's not worth or it's dumb. Obviously you're not just gonna remove the rank or make any more drastic changes now but next time consider what the community actually wants instead of what you think we will like / need to make fast money.
I have to agree with this, for it seems like the more criticism that's taken, the more defensive others become. Rather than taking it in a bad light, take it as a way to improve upon what was made rather than trying to force whatever your trying to say to the players. Astro's said it very well, not many people like this rank, and honestly, I understand Skycade may need a little help from here to there with payments as the EULA completely destroyed any chance of smaller servers to earn profits and Skycade follows the EULA. Having people be defensive about Emerald is completely unnecessary, I'd rather than take the suggestions that were offered and have a talk of how to improve rather than people fighting over something that was going to come sooner or later.

StampyJoeBen

m e l o n s
Diamond
Iron
ItsStampy
ItsStampy
Diamond

I have to agree with this, for it seems like the more criticism that's taken, the more defensive others become. Rather than taking it in a bad light, take it as a way to improve upon what was made rather than trying to force whatever your trying to say to the players. Astro's said it very well, not many people like this rank, and honestly, I understand Skycade may need a little help from here to there with payments as the EULA completely destroyed any chance of smaller servers to earn profits and Skycade follows the EULA. Having people be defensive about Emerald is completely unnecessary, I'd rather than take the suggestions that were offered and have a talk of how to improve rather than people fighting over something that was going to come sooner or later.
Yep , both see where you guys are coming from, and agree, I but not gonna lie, skycade does need money to keep rolling out updates like skyblock and prisons. Emarald gives them a constant stream of money over a long time, thus supporting the server financially.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Yep , both see where you guys are coming from, and agree, I but not gonna lie, skycade does need money to keep rolling out updates like skyblock and prisons. Emarald gives them a constant stream of money over a long time, thus supporting the server financially.
Yeah I pointed that out, and it's understandable that it would seem they needed to get it out quickly as something may have happened, but suggestions from the players must be taken into consideration as well.

Eridan

_EridanAmpora
_EridanAmpora
I don’t mind the idea but I think there needs to be some really standout perk. On hypixel and other big servers there’s a few huge perks like nick and private party. Some big perks like these would be good to make it worth the money @WelshAlex
People impersonating mods and Jack with /nick

TogepiMax

Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond

I mostly agree with the rank, but I feel this is a "last-resort-give-us-your-money-or-your-favourite-server's-gonna-die" move. +0

Status
Not open for further replies.